Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 SMM3G - Mesa, AZ (3/26 > 3/29/2009)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH AlamoShooter...I wasn't talking about the 300+ rounds (for each gun) I carry everyday, along with my Sure-Fire lights, Kifaru pack, MSR water filtration system, freeze dried food etc. I was talking about the extra rounds I might have to bring for the match.

As for the editing of my posts for spelling errors ...please just high light the misspelled words so I can learn from my mistakes. Thanks in advance. KirkMueller

Edited by kellyn
Spelling ok in this post.

<_< You hear that now Kurtm is picking on my spellering. :sight: thats not nice I bet you pull walkers out from under old people, make fun of people with speech impediments. Go to the Special Olympics just to jeer the kids.

use Little fuzzy kittens for target practice. Eat dead cows

Everyone like me cuz I'm cute and fuzzy so its OK that I have a spelling disability, and when they make fun of me in-person I can't hear them :blink:

:P doubly :P

and Oh yeay Mikey LIME I allready shot it :P they let me shoot the event early and I did real good

I gota go my wife is calling

Edited by AlamoShooter

Jamie put down the crack pipe! I never said a word about your spelling. Now the cute a fuzzy part...well...

Thanks for the quick spelling check Kelly!

Does anyone have a good e-mail or phone # for anyone running the match? I have sent several e-mails and no response. Sent them to everyone listed on the web page and one to Barb's e-mail that I got when she let me know I won the lottery. Thanks KurtM

Jamie put down the crack pipe! I never said a word about your spelling. Now the cute a fuzzy part...well...

Thanks for the quick spelling check Kelly!

Does anyone have a good e-mail or phone # for anyone running the match? I have sent several e-mails and no response. Sent them to everyone listed on the web page and one to Barb's e-mail that I got when she let me know I won the lottery. Thanks KurtM

I've left the planet, but I'm back... sorry for the delay - gonna try to get caught back up on stuff this weekend. no round count yet - working on that, as well.

A2Chic :ph34r:

no earlier than the 27th...when you see them...

Sent the match book to the printer today... and also forwarded the files to our web guy for posting, today, as well. Should be "soon".

Stages are now posted. http://www.smm3gun.com/

There are still slots available - we had quite a few drops - no waiting list at this time...

Edited by AZ Stats Chic

Is there any matches in the area on Thursday? I've heard of weekday steel matches in the area.

There is a steel pistol match at South Mountain on Thursday nights. Phoenix Rod and Gun club. Mike and I shot it last year and it was a pretty good time.

Adios,

TG

The IMA rules have been revised since last year's event. A copy is here: IMA Rules

A question came in about Tactical Scope - Shotgun: "Can you please clarify a rule for me? Everyone I ask I get a different answer. Rule 6.8.8 states that a Tactical shotgun can not start with more then 9 rounds. During the course of fire after the start of a stage is it OK to load up more then 9 rounds total?"

Answer:

Absolutely. There will be an RO with the shooter when they are loading to make ready to ensure no more than nine (9) rounds are loaded. The rule specifically states:

6.8 Shotgun - Tactical

6.8.8 No shotgun in tactical division may start a stage with more than 9 rounds total in the shotgun.

But also reference section 2:

2. Disqualifications:

2.6 A participant shall be disqualified for unsportsman-like conduct.

2.6.1 Cheating:

2.6.1.4 A course of fire must never require or allow a participant to touch or hold a firearm loading device or ammunition after the “Standby” command and before the “Start Signal” (except for unavoidable touching with the lower arms)

Thus - you are allowed to load more after the start signal, but you cannot be prepared to do so by holding a loading device or ammunition before the start signal.

If you haven't done so lately, please read the IMA rules. All questions will be answered by the Match Directors.