Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 SMM3G - Mesa, AZ (3/26 > 3/29/2009)

Attached is a copy of the application for the 2009 Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun - held in Mesa, Arizona. Match dates are Thursday - Sunday March 26 through 29, 2009.

2009_SMM3G_Application.pdf

More info and the most current version of the IMA rules are posted on our web site: SMM3G Home Page

The application will be posted on our web page soon.

Any questions - there is a list of contacts here: SMM3G Contacts web page

A2Chic :ph34r:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need to send payment now or should we send our application and wait to see if we make it in. I figure that may save time in having to cash and then issue refunds on all of those checks.

I hope I can come this year, I have kinda been looking forward to this one.

Do we need to send payment now or should we send our application and wait to see if we make it in. I figure that may save time in having to cash and then issue refunds on all of those checks.

I hope I can come this year, I have kinda been looking forward to this one.

Send in your check with your application. We will not cash your check until after you are confirmed.

A2Chic :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
Man 2 weeks before Christmas your killing me.....

Which is like.. today ;)

edit:

"CONGRATULATIONS!! The Lottery Draw for the 2009 SMM3G has been drawn and your group has been picked"

Who else got lucky?

Edited by gose

Man 2 weeks before Christmas your killing me.....

Which is like.. today ;)

edit:

"CONGRATULATIONS!! The Lottery Draw for the 2009 SMM3G has been drawn and your group has been picked"

Who else got lucky?

Nice, I guess we'll see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

A few questions and a suggestion to a problem from last year, since i'm stuck at work and unable to celebrate Christmas right now.

SUGGESTION: Since HM auto SG and Tactical auto SG are the same why not score them together on stages that are deemed SG stages.

QUESTIONS: Are the Tactical Iron and Optic prize tables going to be separate or combined?

When is the latest that I can change my division? (my HM gear is now complete again) so I may want to do HM again if .308 ammo doesn't get stupid between now and then.

Will LR rifle targets have contrasting backgrounds or backers, or get painted between squads?

Is HM going to get chrono'd to keep the PF in force?

thanks and have great Christmas and New Year, I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Trapr

SUGGESTION: Since HM auto SG and Tactical auto SG are the same why not score them together on stages that are deemed SG stages.

While the SG would be the same, maybe (someone could shoot a 20 gauge in Tactical I think), what about the handgun and rifle? There aren't many shotgun only stages at SMM3G. How would you score a 3Gun stage?

I think Dan Carden used up all the luck for getting in to a match at Rio for northern CA shooters. Let me see how January goes and we'll bounce it off of the fiance. I promised her I'd take it easy on matches this year after I make M or GM.

Rich

• 1 month later...