Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAGC's Halloween Stage Photos

IronEqualizer

We had another great match and I want to thank all the volunteers for set up and tear down and a big thank you for all the shooters who continue to travel to us to support our new range. We hope to see you back for a long time to come. We hope all that came had a great time and enjoyed the match. Here is the link to the stage photos.

Stage Photos

http://picasaweb.google.com/EastAlabamaGun.../EAGC1008Match#

AL

Alan Lavender

Ha! The 'vampire tux' hardcover is evil - I like it :D

Yea, I don't think there is a black can of paint left in the Phoenix City area!! Fortunately, I only fell victim to one of them...

Great stages and props......NO candy though... :(

Edited by DrawandDuck

Ha! The 'vampire tux' hardcover is evil - I like it :D

Yea, I don't think there is a black can of paint left in the Phoenix City area!! Fortunately, I only fell victim to one of them...

Great stages and props......NO candy though... :(

I was afraid if you got all hopped up on sugar you would shoot even faster. I should have put out a bowl full of ridilin pills disguised as candy. Next time. :devil:

AL

My first match at EAGC but it wont be my last!!! My wife and I both had a great time and look forward to the "Thanksgiving" theme match. Quaker targets? LoL

Glad you enjoyed the match. I regret not getting to meet you. Maybe I will see you both at Cool Springs next week. Quaker Targets? Turkeys gone wild? The in laws are coming for Thanksginving? Keep the ideas coming for next month.

AL

I am shooting in the State match next weekend so I will be missing the Cool Springs match. :(

I wish the best for you at State and I believe you mentioned that you were going when we spoke on the phone. Sorry I have a hard enough time remembering where 10 targets are 2 minutes after I saw them much less what I did 2 days ago. :wacko:

AL

Another awesome match. The Halloween decor was way cool. Way to go guys !!! :cheers::cheers:

BOZ......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :cheers::cheers:

AL

Thanks, I've made it to 53, irregardless if I shoot like I'm much older.

Thanks for the pics, I get to show the guys here at work what a great job ya'll do.

The haunted house could have been a little taller, but since it was offset by the no shoots us "normal" height guys could shoot over, I won't say a word. :rolleyes::rolleyes: