Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass for EAA Witness Match 38 Super

io_joe

My next handgun purchase will be a EAA Witness Elite Match in 38 Super. These seem like really nice pistols for the price.

I plan to buy 1k of new brass from Starline. However, I'm not sure if the Witness works best with the rimmed Super/Super +P brass or the rimless Super Comp brass.

Also, are there any advantages of running the rimless Comp brass? I assume that I could swap out the extractor with a 9mm version if the rimless brass has some advantage.

TIA,

-Joe

My next handgun purchase will be a EAA Witness Elite Match in 38 Super. These seem like really nice pistols for the price.

I plan to buy 1k of new brass from Starline. However, I'm not sure if the Witness works best with the rimmed Super/Super +P brass or the rimless Super Comp brass.

Also, are there any advantages of running the rimless Comp brass? I assume that I could swap out the extractor with a 9mm version if the rimless brass has some advantage.

TIA,

-Joe

38 Super Comp. It stacks sooo much easier in the mag. Neither my friend or I have had to do anything with the extractor, but there are instructions on Hennings site. Great choice of gun.

TIA,

-Joe

38 Super Comp. It stacks sooo much easier in the mag. Neither my friend or I have had to do anything with the extractor, but there are instructions on Hennings site. Great choice of gun.

SUPERCOMP ALL THE WAY!!

I wouldn't do Super on a bet, Super Comp is the only way to fly if you don't already have thousands of rounds of brass on hand....

Henning will take care of you, let him know when you order the gun. You can probably get the brass from him as well.