Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for input on the new " Sure Sights "

Artmiester

I don't think I've ever seen a Master-class competitor or better using them and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody at Nationals used them. Not sure how 'new' they are. IIRC that particular flavor has been around 4 or 5 years.

Just took a look at the www.suresight.com website. Sure looks like a major acquisition boost. Be interested in what others think here. Kind of pricey, but I have a Sig 220 just dying for new sights. IDPA legal too. Look forward to your input.

Thanx,

Art

Don't know if this will help, but I've been using the Advantage Tactical sights on my production gun. Works great if you're in the sunlight but if you're in a shadow...let's just say, I've got some Dawson's coming in the mail.

Edited by kmca

covered here

Another product from a shooter who doesn't understand about shooting fast and accurately IMO. The marketing is well done though.

I agree 100% , but I bet Armchair Commando's will give them plenty of business. Just my .02 worth

But , I am curious about the ASS sights in the new products section of the Front Sight awhile back. Does anyone know if these are in production yet?