Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western States Single Stack Championship...7th Annual

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like Nils is about warmed up...

Tuesday Night Steel Overall Results Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Name (Shooter#) Class Division Stg 1 Stg 2 Stg 3 Stg 4 Total

1 Williamson, Brian (87) GM Open 11.87 12.36 10.47 12.88 47.58

2 Jonasson, Nils (20) GM S/Stack 10.58 10.47 11.94 14.97 47.96

(TNS is typically ~ 100 rounds for 4 stages. That means Nils probably had to do 2 reloads per stage. Brian probably had to do none.)

I wonder how he feels about snakes... :rolleyes:

Later,

Chuck

PS: There were 63 shooters in SS this Tuesday.,.

Is everybody as excited as I am about attending this match?!! I feel like I'm going to nationals!!

SWEET!! :D

Nemo

You are about to shoot the best match you have ever attended!!! It is my all time favorite.

I will be watching the results from across the pond

Hi everyone,

Now Nils is always a threat to win any match he attends. I am now making a prediction. I predict the winner of the 2009 WSSC will be shooting minor. We shot a match with him this past Saturday and he was 2nd overall shooting SS Minor with a talented group of GM's shooting Open. Now he has only been shooting SS for about a month (Usually shoots open and is a GM) If there was ever a time for him to beat Rob, Taran, Nils, etc. its now.

Hi everyone,

Now Nils is always a threat to win any match he attends. I am now making a prediction. I predict the winner of the 2009 WSSC will be shooting minor. We shot a match with him this past Saturday and he was 2nd overall shooting SS Minor with a talented group of GM's shooting Open. Now he has only been shooting SS for about a month (Usually shoots open and is a GM) If there was ever a time for him to beat Rob, Taran, Nils, etc. its now.

I am not sure he'll win shooting Minor but dang he was putting up some smoking times this past weekend. And he was getting his hits. Unless something happens I bet he's top 4. Winning is possible for him though. He's a helluva great shooter so I won't put it past him.

Edited by jasmap

This will do:

Local Text Forecast for

Mesa, AZ

Jan 31 Saturday

Sunshine. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 40s.

Feb 1 Sunday

Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 40s.

(Hope it holds!)

Later,

Chuck

Hi All,

been really busy and don't get a chance to get on here very much........

Round count should be about 275 rounds.........give or take......most of the stages should be posted tonight on the www.riopractical.com or here on BE......my good buddy Kyle said he would try to get them up tonight.................

if you want to come out on Friday and get your packet, please wait until after 1:00 or so.....the staff will be shooting but Polle will be in the Activity Center.......if you have shot the WSSSC in the past, you will know that we have done all the stats in the practical pistol stat office, this year we will be using the Activity Center, it is the same one used for the Area 2 and the Mystery Mountian 3 Gun.......so you will find her there on Friday.....

We will have a shooter meeting on Friday at 0700.....so please be prepared to start shooting at 0730 on your stage......

we will be randomly collecting ammo for Chrono, and will be weighing guns and will have the box like we had last year.....please check the rule book this year........several shooters shot for no score last year........also check the holster rules......we will be checking them as well.....

If you have any questions, please let me know......I will check BE daily until the match............Steve

Yes,

sorry about that...........Saturday morning.........0700

alll shooters will be required to help tear down the stages on Sunday due to the Arizona Cardinals being in the Superbowl..........and I have to go watch my team win the world championship.........

Steve

Is everybody as excited as I am about attending this match?!! I feel like I'm going to nationals!!

SWEET!! :D

I live here and it's my home club and this match always excites me. Steve, Kyle, and all those guys put on the best Single Stack match in the country IMHO.

I would say bring something to drink...........was out there all day today........and didn't have any food or water.......there will be a food vendor, if not two.....but I would suggest a bottle of water or two.......weather for the weekend is low to mid 70's.........slight chance of snow.........yeah right......

I will check BE every night until the match.......so if you have any questions or concerns......let me know.......

the stages are coming along great, and I will forever be in debt to those guys that make this match happen..........Kyle, Rich, Dave and the rest of the guys behind the scenes..............

If anyone is getting together at the Tilted Kilt (Gilbert Rd and Baseline).......Friday would be great, I would love to meet you all.......Saturday is no good, my brother comes into town, so I will be having dinner with him.........

I could do 7'00 or so........

Steve

I would say bring something to drink...........was out there all day today........and didn't have any food or water.......there will be a food vendor, if not two.....but I would suggest a bottle of water or two.......weather for the weekend is low to mid 70's.........slight chance of snow.........yeah right......

I will check BE every night until the match.......so if you have any questions or concerns......let me know.......

the stages are coming along great, and I will forever be in debt to those guys that make this match happen..........Kyle, Rich, Dave and the rest of the guys behind the scenes..............

If anyone is getting together at the Tilted Kilt (Gilbert Rd and Baseline).......Friday would be great, I would love to meet you all.......Saturday is no good, my brother comes into town, so I will be having dinner with him.........

I could do 7'00 or so........

Steve

The problem if you do the Tilted Kilt thing is these guys will see that you're not as pretty as you sound. I'll stop by for the many beer you owe me though.