Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tom and the gang put on a great match I thought. The stages the range the weather were all great. Schultz's is not the biggest range around but those guys pack more fun and creativity into every square foot they have. Thanks again to all the ROs and the rest of the staff.. GREAT MATCH. And what was your favorite stage mine was the drawbridge.

Congrats to all the winners, and some friends from here who did very well. HSmith pulled out a 2nd and from the looks of it, a couple less mistakes would have got him a win over a very good GM. Also, Chris C who did a very good job coming in 8th in a huge limited field.

Ben, you should have shot this match strong hand only... you would have got in some good practice and prob only won by 10% instead of 26% :P If I had known you and some of the others were going I would have found a way to get there.

Limited Ted P TY42094 27

Limited_10 Ralph S A50444 14

Open Jeff B A6358 20

Production Benjamin S A54313 17

Revolver Tom M L2448 3

Single Stack Eric S TY37816 8

PS Eric and Kyle... get your bagging butts out of B class. :D

Edited by JThompson

I had a great time at this match also, Thanks to the Ro and schutlz who put on some very fun stages

my favorite stage had to be the bridge also. not often your get elevated like that.

Edited by lowetlx

As one of the Schultz people- building and RO- I'd like to toss out a little bit of happy face from this side.

I can hardly recall doing a match with more helpful, cooperative competitors. It was easy zipping through the squads with all of the help our esteemed guests put in.

We also enjoyed the appreciation expressed. For all the work it was, that stuff makes it all so worthwhile.

And work it was. The amount of time and effort Tom put in is just staggering. The construction of just that Stage Eight, Get Elevated, was enough to crush a whole regular club match staff. He did it, with some help from a co-worker, and had it running perfectly, while putting on an entire serious match , on top of that.

I'd take a moment to toss in the monster amount of work from Tom's other Schultz cohorts, most especially Julie as registration and stats officer. Man, you couldn't get me to do those jobs, or hardly anyone else. Julie did it all, swiftly, efficiently, and effortlessly (looking), smiling and making everyone feel welcome the whole time. Just an incredible effort and one of the ways the right people make a good match good. And not only all of that, Tom had to order her out of the props trailer when he caught her loading steel into the racks Sunday evening during teardown, too.

Darryl and Howard working chrono is another thankless task. But they put out a pro-level effort and it got done right smartly.

Fred did the rangemaster thing as well as it could have been done. Smooth and calm, and making it all much easier for the rest of us. Thanks, Fred, you were great.

Yeah it was such a good match, plenty of creativity. The match food was awesome as it always is. I had a great time helping RO the drawbridge stage. I think that was most peoples either favorite as it was cleverly designed or they hated as they forgot a target or too as several people did.

As one of the Schultz people- building and RO- I'd like to toss out a little bit of happy face from this side.

I can hardly recall doing a match with more helpful, cooperative competitors. It was easy zipping through the squads with all of the help our esteemed guests put in.

We also enjoyed the appreciation expressed. For all the work it was, that stuff makes it all so worthwhile.

And work it was. The amount of time and effort Tom put in is just staggering. The construction of just that Stage Eight, Get Elevated, was enough to crush a whole regular club match staff. He did it, with some help from a co-worker, and had it running perfectly, while putting on an entire serious match , on top of that.

I'd take a moment to toss in the monster amount of work from Tom's other Schultz cohorts, most especially Julie as registration and stats officer. Man, you couldn't get me to do those jobs, or hardly anyone else. Julie did it all, swiftly, efficiently, and effortlessly (looking), smiling and making everyone feel welcome the whole time. Just an incredible effort and one of the ways the right people make a good match good. And not only all of that, Tom had to order her out of the props trailer when he caught her loading steel into the racks Sunday evening during teardown, too.

Darryl and Howard working chrono is another thankless task. But they put out a pro-level effort and it got done right smartly.

Fred did the rangemaster thing as well as it could have been done. Smooth and calm, and making it all much easier for the rest of us. Thanks, Fred, you were great.

Fred I hate to correct but Howard and Randy worked chrono.

Um, actually, I'm not Fred. I was thanking Fred. I'm that other guy.

Didn't see that it was Randy, but I did see Darryl. I know it was Darryl 'cause he's still crabbing about the Lee Alox on my bullet. Hey, business is bad, so it's back to casting again. Sorry.

But I did think of another weren't-they-great story. I was walking up to the clubhouse and had to thread through the lunch line on the way. Three different competitors offered me a cut in the line just because I was an RO.

What a great bunch of folks.

Better mention Schultz's Mike, too, without whom many tents would have been absent. Not to mention a thousand other things.

Then there's...

Edited by Cherryriver

Um, actually, I'm not Fred. I was thanking Fred. I'm that other guy.

Didn't see that it was Randy, but I did see Darryl. I know it was Darryl 'cause he's still crabbing about the Lee Alox on my bullet. Hey, business is bad, so it's back to casting again. Sorry.

But I did think of another weren't-they-great story. I was walking up to the clubhouse and had to thread through the lunch line on the way. Three different competitors offered me a cut in the line just because I was an RO.

What a great bunch of folks.

Better mention Schultz's Mike, too, without whom many tents would have been absent. Not to mention a thousand other things.

Then there's...

BIll that alox is not fun stuff. Darryl was helping on Saturday as there was a back up.

Yeah Mike and Julie, are always great at helping and even more fun to shoot with!

WTG on the great finish Chris. :cheers:

Thanks allot bud, it was a good time had by all.

Sure... I say good match and no reply... I know how I rate now. :angry2::D

Thanks Jim!

I probably ain't making pine tree next month.

I won't be there either... I'll be going to Milan.... again.....

Good match.

The stages were fun and interesting, with enough challenge to separate the men from the boys. Lots of close up targets.. but then they would throw a plate in there to keep you honest.

It was obvious that great effort was put into the stage design.

If you stayed home thinking that the range was too small to make this match work, you made a mistake. A few guys I know didn't sign up (for this reason). I am sure if the match is held by the same crew next year, they will be there.

Ben, you should have shot this match strong hand only... you would have got in some good practice and prob only won by 10% instead of 26% :P If I had known you and some of the others were going I would have found a way to get there.

You forgot to add piano on his back too : :goof: