Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 High Desert Classic at Albuquerque

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason,

I talked to Eddie and he says it is on!! Plus Rick should have his new open gun from Eddie C. by then and I have heard through the grapevine that he is putting a C-More on instead of his 1985 style Aimpoint. Now we can listen to 10 stages of the ever entertaining "Where's the Dot" scream followed by soft whimpering.

You are kidding right? There are still 6 weeks till the match. By then who knows what I will be using. Could be a Micro H1 or irons. :roflol:

Just received the 100th entry today. Several entries have "squad with" requests for folks that haven't checked in yet, so the last 50 slots may fill soon. 6 1/2 weeks to go. We should be warmer than Double Tap and drier than Space City. :closedeyes:

Im still thinking about the water sloshing around the floor of my rental car as i drove from the Space City range on Saturday. One hell of a good match though!

Im looking forward to a warm and dry Albuquerque!

Edited by W.Abrahams

Im still thinking about the water sloshing around the floor of my rental car as i drove from the Space City range on Saturday. One hell of a good match though!

Im looking forward to a warm and dry Albuquerque!

Albuquerque will be dryer than Space City and warmer than the Double Tap. :cheers:

CYa,

Pat

Good. Squad 8 it is.

Jim

Squad 8 is looking strong. We have 4 GM's and I'm one of the lowly A class shooters in Squad 8. Solid group of guys to shoot with as most of these guys are my friends so it'll be a blast no matter what.

:cheers: Anyone from Dallas or North texas heading that way. I am looking at going and would be great to share a ride and have someone to talk to for the 8 hrs ride. :ph34r:

I have entries from Rhonda and Greg, if that helps. You can visit USPSA self-squadding for the match to see if there are others.

Edited by NMCOpen

:cheers: Anyone from Dallas or North texas heading that way. I am looking at going and would be great to share a ride and have someone to talk to for the 8 hrs ride. :ph34r:

I have entries from Rhonda and Greg, if that helps. You can visit USPSA self-squadding for the match to see if there are others.

Yeah, but Rhonda and Greg are flying... :rolleyes: I believe the NTPS guys (Lee, Nick, Ken) are coming out, not sure if they are driving or flying though. This is an awesome match, hope you can make it!

Lee and Nick will be FLYING. Cobb is driven and maybe Stockton.

Hey, if you can catch a ride with Stockton, that 8 hour drive will be about 4 hours instead - just bring a blindfold or take some valium if you're nervous about speed! :roflol:

As you may know, we will have some prizes for random drawing again this year.

The Sponsors are doing great for us this year again. So Far we have on board :

Scottsdale Gun Club, Precision Bullets, Ergo Grip, Advantage Tactical Sights, Firebird Precision Arms, Safariland, Stage Score, Brian Enos, Grams Engineering, Springer Precision, and Dura Coat.

We have more that have committed and I am sure that will come through.

Please get those apps in asap, It is about 45 days away.

Hey, if you can catch a ride with Stockton, that 8 hour drive will be about 4 hours instead - just bring a blindfold or take some valium if you're nervous about speed! :roflol:

:cheers: Robert is on the annual "Holy crap that match was alot of work Cruise with the wife". I am putting my entry in the mail today. I willo get with Robert when he gets back and find out if he wants to go or not. What squad are you guys on if you don't mind squading Porter and me. :ph34r:

:cheers: Robert is on the annual "Holy crap that match was alot of work Cruise with the wife". I am putting my entry in the mail today. I willo get with Robert when he gets back and find out if he wants to go or not. What squad are you guys on if you don't mind squading Porter and me. :ph34r:

Robert and his whole family certainly deserve a vacation. He should have paid for you to go too! We are on squad 10 but it's full. Squad 9 has spots, you can follow us around all day. :cheers: Hope you talk Robert into it, we all need some good match weather for a change...

Ok, unless it changes my squad now has 5 GM's in it. Two are shooting Limited and three are shooting Open. I hope I don't kick their asses in the match too bad. :roflol: Since they're pretty much all buddies of mine maybe I can get them slobbering drunk at a strip club the night before the match.