Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 High Desert Classic at Albuquerque

As of tonight, 5/15, It looks like we have about 12 slots left, with the match still 3 weeks out. If'n ya wanna shoot, best get er done.

We've come up a little short on RO's for the match. Minimum is 20, best is 22 to have some backup. We have 18 committed, and a few other "maybe's".

So, if you can help us out, the match is free, you get two really cool shirts for nothin', and can shoot Thursday / Friday before the match. Shoot all 10 stages either day, or split it up over two days. Your call.

PM me if interested, first four are in!

Thx

Rod

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sponsors have been very generous again this year. :cheers:

A BIG THANKS TO: Scottsdale Gun Club, Sierra Bullets , Precision Bullets, Ergo Grip, The Bulletworks, Brownells,

Advantage Tactical Sights, Uniquetek.com, Firebird firearms, Stage Score, Brian Enos, Grams Engineering,

Springer Precision, Lauer Cutom Weaponry ( Dura Coat ), Competition DVD, CPWSA, STI, Zero Bullets. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Check out our website WWW.RGPSC.COM

Edited by nm3gnr

A BIG THANKS TO: Scottsdale Gun Club,

Jeez, does this mean we have to be nice to Garcia?

NO! This means just the opposite Rick. The 11th Commandment says "Thou shalt have no mercy for the GM."

You can be mean to Eddie, but you must be nice to me! I am totally kidding really looking forward to this match :-)

Roomies are always nice to each other at matches! I haven't shaved anyone's eyebrows off while they slept in at least 3 months. :devil:

I checked out the Self Squading list of shooters on USPSA for this match and it looks like there will be 4 GM's competing in Limited division. Does this mean that the result from this match will count as a classifier?

I checked out the Self Squading list of shooters on USPSA for this match and it looks like there will be 4 GM's competing in Limited division. Does this mean that the result from this match will count as a classifier?

Currently four GM's in each of Open, Limited, and Production, so at least those divisions should qualify, but ultimately it's up to the folks at USPSA HQ.

Match is now full :cheers:

Additional entries received will be placed on a Wait List and fees will be held until the earlier of match completion or you decline your position in the wait list. I'm at the Pueblo, CO Steel Challenge match, so wait list notification will not go out until Sunday afternoon.

Edited by NMCOpen

Finishing up a few props for the match. I rebuilt a pull up port that a new shooter thought was a push down port. He stiff armed it and blew the port door out the back. Now it's a little beefier and I added several 1" sheet rock screws to the door. The pointy ends face the shooter. :surprise: Stiff arm this one! We will know who did it!

CYa,

Pat

Well I am as ready to get there as I can be. I'm not looking forward to fighting off AZGunnut's advances or receiving another batch of cookies from Neomet for going Open. I'm also riding over and sharing a room with dbltapipsc so I will probably spend most nights curled up in the bathroom with the door locked to keep him out. The shooting will be fun though.

Edited by jasmap

Well I am as ready to get there as I can be. I'm not looking forward to fighting off AZGunnut's advances or receiving another batch of cookies from Neomet for going Open. I'm also riding over and sharing a room with dbltapipsc so I will probably spend most nights curled up in the bathroom with the door locked to keep him out. The shooting will be fun though.

Dont be scared Jason. Its only 5 days out.

Dont be scared Jason. Its only 5 days out.

I'm not going to ask. :surprise:

CYa,

Pa

Jason, if you hadn't been such the popular partyboy last year perhaps you wouldn't be expected to live down to your reputation! As far as more free cookies forget it. I've got you mainlining Open now. Pretty soon you'll be committing petty theft and considering working in the "entertainment" industry to support your new habit.

Hehehehehehehehe..... :devil: :devil:

Jason,

I will will try my hardest to keep my hands to myself this year as it is part of my "program" I am working through. We missed you up at the Northern AZ Classic. Really looking forward to the HDC and will be heading up on Friday. Hopefully we will make our AZ presence felt at this match as well :-)

Jason,

I will will try my hardest to keep my hands to myself this year as it is part of my "program" I am working through. We missed you up at the Northern AZ Classic. Really looking forward to the HDC and will be heading up on Friday. Hopefully we will make our AZ presence felt at this match as well :-)

Glad to hear about the "program" since we are rooming together. You guys kicked butt up in Prescott this weekend!

Oh, and while definitely not kicking butt, I had a great time as well.

Edited by Neomet

Can you all do me a huge favor and take tons of pictures/video of this match?

I really wanted to be there but just couldn't get the leave time due to uh, other stuff :(

I'd greatly appreciate :cheers:

Jason,

+1 on the NAC match. Had a good time. Looking forward to this weekend. No need to not ask about why Jason will lock himself in the bathroom. I used to steal his lunch money when we were kids(he is still scared). Anyway, we will be shooting some video of our squad and downloading in the evenings. Hopefully we can put them on the site.

The stages are all set up and ready to Rock and Roll. Jerry and Wayne have really outdone themselves this year! Great stages.

Weather: We've been in a pattern of clear mornings and mild afternoon thunderstorms for a couple of weeks. The storms have been mostly a little wind and some spitting rain.

That all appears to be breaking down in the next few days. By match on Saturday, look for clear, hot (90 or so), and some Breezes. Anything less than 30 knots is a breeze.

Bring sunscreeen!!!!! At 5000+ feet, El Sol can toast you in a heartbeat.

cya Saturday!

A BIG THANKS TO: Scottsdale Gun Club, Sierra Bullets , Precision Bullets, Ergo Grip, The Bulletworks, Brownells,

Advantage Tactical Sights, Uniquetek.com, Firebird firearms, Stage Score, Brian Enos, Grams Engineering,

Springer Precision, Lauer Cutom Weaponry ( Dura Coat ), Competition DVD, CPWSA, STI, Zero Bullets. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Check out our website WWW.RGPSC.COM

Do sponsors set up merch tents?

Newb

Hello: After the move from Corpus and unpacking for 2 days now I am ready to shoot :cheers: The weather here has been great with no humidity at all. The cool breeze in the evenings is a pleasent change. I have not shot for 2 weeks now so I need my fix :surprise: See you all in a couple of days. Thanks, Eric