Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 High Desert Classic at Albuquerque

The dates are set for the 5th annual! June 6 and 7, 2009. Staff will shoot the Thursday, Friday prior. The match is rapidly becoming known as one of the best pistol matches in the country. Tentative plans are for 10 stages, mostly high round count. More info down the road, but we wanted to get the dates out now.

Mark you calendars, hope to cya there!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot a much weaker match :angry2: than Jason did but I also had a good time. Of course Jas shot a lot more than most people at the match with all his re-shoots. :P

This year was the third year in a row that I have shot the match and they are always great.

Neal in AZ

Edited by Intel6

• 3 months later...

Time to bring this back up. We announced quite some time a go, but just wanted to bring it up on the radar. We'll get serious about the planning afte the New Year. For now, please keep us in mind.

Truly a greate match!

Thx

I thought this match was moved to the end of Sept and going to be held at the Wild West club? I just recently saw it on their website. http://wwpsc.com/home

Nope, that's the sectional the WWPSC is hosting. The High Desert Classic was also the sectional a few years, but not this year or next. I'm not sure, but I think it's gotten big enough that it can really stand on it's own and that's cool because it gives us two really good matches to plan for each year. Well, not me since I'm likely moving by July, but hopefully I'll still be around to shoot the 2009 HDC since I was in Va and had to miss it this year.

• 1 month later...

OK, we're back!!!!

June 6-7, 2009 - 5th Annual High Desert Classic at Albuquerque. Hosted by Rio Grande Practical Shooting Club, Albuquerque, NM. Close to 300 rounds, 10 stages, maybe a chrono (you never know). Albuquerque in June is the best! Visit the club website: http://rgpsc.com

Application available at www.uspsa2.org (real soon) and www.rgpsc.com as soon as I remember the blasted password!

cya in June!

• 2 weeks later...