Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx Fulcrum versus Vanek Trigger Kits

Puma

I would like to know the pros and cons of the Glockworx Fulcrum drop in trigger kit compared to the Vanek Custom trigger kits. I currently have the Glockworx on my 35 and could not be any happier however I am purchasing a 34 and would like to know if there is anything better!

Additionally I would like to know if they are legal for the limited class.

All your opinions and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated !

Puma

Miami, FL.

Pumagsd@yahoo.com

I can tell you the production legal Vanek is very nice but some guys I shoot with buy the ghost kit or something like that for $25, where I paid over $200 for the Vanek. The difference between the $25 and the $200 kit is a crisp break. same pull but crisper break, adjustable pre-travel, i also heard the ghost can give you light strikes, the Vanek hasn't missed a beat. But if I had to do it again I think I would go the cheap route (which needs fitting) and if it didn't work out go with vanek.

I emailed them a while ago about their triggers and sponsorship but never received a reply. I would direct you to someone that I know that has a Glockworks trigger, but I really don't know any. Bob Vogel and Dave Sevigny (the 1st and 2nd place shooters at the Prod Nationals) are known to shoot Limited as well, but do not use Glockworks parts.