Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bomar in a Novak Cut

Chuck Anderson

I've got a couple slides that have Novak sight cuts and I was wondering if it was possible to mill it for a Bo-Mar or Champion. I'm looking to use the slde for PPC so I need the adjustability and sight picture. I don't want to use the STI adjustable that looks like a Novak. Any ideas?

I've got a couple slides that have Novak sight cuts and I was wondering if it was possible to mill it for a Bo-Mar or Champion. I'm looking to use the slde for PPC so I need the adjustability and sight picture. I don't want to use the STI adjustable that looks like a Novak. Any ideas?

I just started making some bases to use the Bo-Mar/Champion sights which can be fitted after some milling to your Novak cut'd slide. I have them for the standard 19/2011 slides and for the S&Wesson M&P's. End result looks identical to the Bo-mar low melted installation. For more info send me a PM or E-Mail.

I just started making some bases to use the Bo-Mar/Champion sights which can be fitted after some milling to your Novak cut'd slide. I have them for the standard 19/2011 slides and for the S&Wesson M&P's. End result looks identical to the Bo-mar low melted installation. For more info send me a PM or E-Mail.

Do you have any photos of the M&P with that sight? That would be something I would like to see.

Do you have any photos of the M&P with that sight? That would be something I would like to see.

I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them here. The sights look like we normally have expected them to look ... as you are used to see them in 19/2011's ...