Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caja del Rio Club Match

Rocket35

This is the first match I have been able to shoot in 3 months! I didn't get everyone on our squad- got tired of monkeying around with the video camera. :wacko:

I had a good time and got to see Jim and Nanci Lambert's son, Chris, shoot his first match. Pretty cool. As I understand it, he was taking some leave time from the Air Force. Thanks Chris for your service and congrats on a great first match. Not your last I am sure! :cheers: So Jim, here is what you missed while you had to sit at a table in the local gun show. :P

Caja del Rio Club Match

Awesome video :cheers: , and thank you for the kind words Jay :)

It was great meeting you, Damon, Bart, and everyone else. Everyone

gave me great advice and you all made this basically a perfect first match :cheers:

I thought I was hooked when I first joined this forum, now I'm 'really' hooked :D

Awesome video :cheers: , and thank you for the kind words Jay :)

It was great meeting you, Damon, Bart, and everyone else. Everyone

gave me great advice and you all made this basically a perfect first match :cheers:

I thought I was hooked when I first joined this forum, now I'm 'really' hooked :D

Chris,

Great to have ya home !!! we are gonna have some fun while you are here :devil:

Ya never know when someone is videoing.

It seems like I am missing the activator steel for the swingers, but I shot them twice to get them down faster to bring out the swingers. Some of my best stages look slow ? But that was an overall stage win on that one ???

Thanks Bart !