Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

finally got my press set up - help!

kimmie

LoL nah, she don't need to know the minor details.

She was scheduled to go to the class you are talking about but work confined her here to the home range so she rescheduled. She met Lisa and Kay at the Area 6 match as I shot in their squad so she was able to break the ice there. I bought her a new STI open gun and she's doing very well with it. Her other favorite gun to shoot is my STI Trojan in .40 so she'll be taking it as a back up gun. I can't wait to hear all about it!

LoL nah, she don't need to know the minor details.

She was scheduled to go to the class you are talking about but work confined her here to the home range so she rescheduled. She met Lisa and Kay at the Area 6 match as I shot in their squad so she was able to break the ice there. I bought her a new STI open gun and she's doing very well with it. Her other favorite gun to shoot is my STI Trojan in .40 so she'll be taking it as a back up gun. I can't wait to hear all about it!

o.k. - i won't tell her about your plans, ha ha. I keep thinking about open - but I still like the challenge of the iron sights. And it is a challenge!!!! Lisa and Kay are awesome. And Deb Ferns - no words to describe her! Tell her to tell them Donna said hi!!!!!! And don't forget to share the details with us after her class!