Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

From Hooters In Fredericksburg

Jack Suber

So, my brother, son and I go to Hooters in Fredericksburg Saturday night. these are quotes from our waitress:

Quote 1: My brother orders oysters. He asks if they are local oysters. Response:

"Well, they smell like they are from the ocean." :unsure:

Quote 2: Our waitress brings us the check. My brother says, "I got it." I say, "Let's split it." So, I look at the waitress and ask if she could split the check between us. Response:

"Well, I can't split it but I can do it 50/50." <_<

Yes. She was blonde....

They have a hooters girl like this in Denver. One of the local radio station morning DJ's has a monthly skit where they call her and just talk to her for the humor value. I hear she has been certified as a flotation device too and not for the air in her head.

Quote 2: Our waitress brings us the check. My brother says, "I got it." I say, "Let's split it." So, I look at the waitress and ask if she could split the check between us. Response:

"Well, I can't split it but I can do it 50/50." <_<

I thought you were going to say she picked up the check and ripped it in half. :roflol:

So, my brother, son and I go to Hooters in Fredericksburg Saturday night.

I with i could have gone to hooters when is was John's age :roflol:

James,

John always says that he likes to go there for the crab legs.... <_< . Yeah, right!

I'm kinda a food snob (comes from a daughter who wants to go to culinary school). I will not eat at another Hooters again. Tried about five in three different states and no more for me.

I'm not sure a lot of people go there "primarily" for the food. :cheers:

• 3 months later...

My company used to deliver the food for the Hooters in the Northeast before they went out of business (I hear they are back in MA now)....

I wouldn't eat at one in this area again, the kitchens.... oh,,,the kitchens....

However, the beer is cold and nice scenery, so.... let's go!

I saw a great one at the mile across crater in AZ. I get a drink from the Subway there and there's this little bitty woman with a big voice waiting on me. I couldn't take my eyes off her chest . . . no, they were small and it's a good thing because she needed the room for the huge three-masted sailing ship tattooed there. I was ...........ah, ..... astounded.

Sorry this was slightly off the subject since it was about tattos.

Edited by bwit