Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Pro Am Pics

AikiDale

Hey Dale,

Nice photos! Thanks for all your efforts in taking them and posting them.

(I really liked the one of the birds in flight...)

How come we all don't look hot and melting in those photos?

Hey Dale,

Nice photos! Thanks for all your efforts in taking them and posting them.

(I really liked the one of the birds in flight...)

How come we all don't look hot and melting in those photos?

Thanks Nanci. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Jim.

You all don't look hot and melting 'Cause I'm a cool photographer! :cheers:

Those birds took off when the first shots were fired....

Those are great pics. They really illustrate to lowly B class people, like myself, what it takes to be a GM. Example: look at how many GM's you caught performing an action (reloading, hanlding those tin cans, etc...) with the slide still cycling. WOW! Photo #17 of Bruce Piatt is one example. I thought he'd gone to slide lock until I saw many more like Manny, Taran, Shannon Smith, etc.

Example: look at how many GM's you caught performing an action (reloading, hanlding those tin cans, etc...) with the slide still cycling. WOW! Photo #17 of Bruce Piatt is one example. I thought he'd gone to slide lock until I saw many more like Manny, Taran, Shannon Smith, etc.

How about the shot of Jerry with the slide locked back, empty mag out, and a spent case in the air right next to the gun?

So how did the stage with the colored cans work?

Thanks all for the compliments. You might convince me I might have a little talent with the camera.... :blush:

I've only been at this for two years now but I'm having a ball and learning everyday.

TMC,

There were four shooting boxes color coded to match the cans on sticks. One had to move the can from the start stick to a stick in the shooting box of the same color. You had 10 steel targets to knock down at each station. There were many different ways to 'game' the stage. If I remember correctly Jerry got 30 plates, Manny got 31 and Dave got 34. All stages were par time.