Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier and Darkhouse!

Livingston Action Shooters will be hosting it's annual special classifier and a "darkhouse stage" this Sunday (Aug 3rd)...we have a brand new darkhouse complete with entry doors, remote-controlled lights, ventilation and modular wall systems. That stage is gonna be sweet!!! Also, we're shooting:

99-11

99-13

03-08

06-08

Registration is from 9:00am-9:45am with first shot at 10:00am. Match fee is $20. Hope to see you there!!!

DVC,

Jeff LaFave

MD

This match worked out perfect for me. I just joined USPSA on Friday evening. I was told that I will be classified with the four stages that I shot today. Is this true?

Great match! The Texas F'ing Star was "interesting". I think that the reloading component people designed that one. :rolleyes:

I heard one gentleman say that he gave up after firing 63 rounds. IIRC, there were only 25 rounds required. I think I managed to complete the stage with about 35 rounds. Those two plate racks did not like me today. Actually, it was just one plate in particular that was a pain in the ass. :angry2:

Too bad not all of Team SSF could be there. :(

This match worked out perfect for me. I just joined USPSA on Friday evening. I was told that I will be classified with the four stages that I shot today. Is this true?

Great match! The Texas F'ing Star was "interesting". I think that the reloading component people designed that one. :rolleyes:

I heard one gentleman say that he gave up after firing 63 rounds. IIRC, there were only 25 rounds required. I think I managed to complete the stage with about 35 rounds. Those two plate racks did not like me today. Actually, it was just one plate in particular that was a pain in the ass. :angry2:

Too bad not all of Team SSF could be there. :(

That is true...you will be classified on or around the 15th of August.

Jeff ;)