Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ESP

Nate

First, thanks for the great match in Portland this year. Second, wow what a prize table. Third, I can't believe that there was a certificate for digital ESP hearing protection on the table when I went 9th. I sent in the certificate and impressions and 10 days later they were at my door. They are something I have always wanted but have been out of my price range. They work great. Thanks Chuck and Thanks ESP.

First, thanks for the great match in Portland this year. Second, wow what a prize table. Third, I can't believe that there was a certificate for digital ESP hearing protection on the table when I went 9th. I sent in the certificate and impressions and 10 days later they were at my door. They are something I have always wanted but have been out of my price range. They work great. Thanks Chuck and Thanks ESP.

Hey Nate! Congrats!

Have you tried them with an open gun? I'd love to have a pair, but ususally double-plug. I'd hate to spend the money, then still need to double plug.

I love mine. The took a little getting used to. I was used to using the molded ear protection then I got my ESP's and then I could hear the brass hitting the ground and people talking while I was shooting so it was a little distracting but now I can't live without them. It has made concentrate and focus more on my shooting rather than the distractions.

Scott