Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well known South Afican shooter murdered

I don't doubt that most of us could come up with creative ways to exact proper vengence for this senseless act of murder, but let's not stray any further down that path here. Being kindred spirits and all, it's just preaching to the choir.

=================================

Johann, I'm very sorry for your loss.

:(

I don't doubt that most of us could come up with creative ways to exact proper vengence for this senseless act of murder, but let's not stray any further down that path here. Being kindred spirits and all, it's just preaching to the choir.

Alright Mark, you're right...previous post edited to maintain some semblance of decorum.

Edited by Barrettone

Alright Mark, you're right...previous post edited to maintain some semblance decorum.

Thanks Jeff! Missed you at the Blast.....

Alright Mark, you're right...previous post edited to maintain some semblance decorum.

Much appreciated, Sako!