Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alamoshooter feeling poorly....

Steve J

Alamoshooter is in the hospital (AFAIK) still with rat *hit fever.... The Hanta Virus - it seems..... I have no word as to him making it out of the hospital yet. Get well Mr. Foote. :cheers:

I heard from Alamoshooter (aka Alamo Outlaw Steel). He got home yesterday. Still trying to get his strength back.

Feel well. Be well, Jamie.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alamoshooter is in the hospital (AFAIK) still with rat *hit fever.... The Hanta Virus - it seems..... I have no word as to him making it out of the hospital yet. Get well Mr. Foote.

I now know he is better... GOOD! :D

I think he is just ducking meeting the crew at the 3 gun match this Sat.... :ph34r:

Alamoshooter is in the hospital (AFAIK) still with rat *hit fever.... The Hanta Virus - it seems..... I have no word as to him making it out of the hospital yet. Get well Mr. Foote.

I think he is just ducking meeting the crew at the 3 gun match this Sat.... :ph34r:

Get well soon Jamie. Not familiar with Hanta Virus - is this bad?

Get well soon Jamie. Not familiar with Hanta Virus - is this bad?

It's real bad.

Haunta virus is believed to be related to ebola virus. If it is Haunta the odds are 50/50 - there is no known treatment to the best of my recollection.

Edited by Viggen

I heard from Alamoshooter (aka Alamo Outlaw Steel). He got home yesterday. Still trying to get his strength back after four really bad days in the hospital.

I heard from Alamoshooter (aka Alamo Outlaw Steel). He got home yesterday. Still trying to get his strength back after four really bad days in the hospital.

Thanks for the update Steve - excellent news that he's out of the Hospital!!

<_< Rumors of my passing are greatly exaggerated.

Thanks for the kind words.

Every Lab in San Antonio has some of my blood for testing. I have a long list of what I did not/ do not have.

yes it could be Rat Shit fever,aka dust from an Attic. :unsure:

Its not Spinal Meningitis :cheers:

I am operating at 50% & shooting is out of the question for a few weeks.

I am hopping to get enough energy to spend the time with my Dad in Colorado that we had planed for next week.

Jamie

Glad to hear you're doing better, Jamie. We'd miss you too much!

Hanta is bad ju-ju. I was working a contract providing IT support for the CDC here in Atlanta when it was discovered and got to talk to the team responsible for investigating it quite often. Scared me just hearing about how it scared them.

Get Well Soon !! I mean C'mon, you have a whole forum behind you !! :lol::cheers:

Wishing you the best !!

Last year my wife got what we believed was West Nile, got bit up by mosquitos a week before

and she had all the symptoms, nasty fever, "extream" body aches, no cold symptoms, etc., etc..

It was'nt hospitle bad so the doctors just gave her this and that for the symptoms and sent us on

our way. They said it could be West Nile but did'nt want to do any tests unless she got worse. I got

the feeling from them that they did not even want to know, no reports, no added statistics, etc..

It took her 2 months to completely feel 100% again...