Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Flexmoney

Intent of THIS Forum

If I had a long driving lane that, over time, became riddled with pot holes and I was tired of my replacing the shocks and fixing my alignment, I think I'd fill the pot holes.

Really? I think I'd drive on a different road if I didn't like it that much....

Not my lane, my car or my potholes. ;)

Whats your point BigDave?

If I had a long driving lane that, over time, became riddled with pot holes and I was tired of my replacing the shocks and fixing my alignment, I think I'd fill the pot holes.

Let's use your avatar to illustrate. Say that the bird represents all of the things you don't want discussed here and that the perch represents that part of the forum where those topics land. If that bird was causing me problems that I really didn't want, doing away with the perch would be on the top of my list of remedies.

Or, since subtlety doesn't seem to fly here, why don't we get rid of the Hate, Like, Rules and Questions that Don't Fit Anywhere? If these discussions are such a problem, why give them a place to take root? It would be one less things for the mod's to worry about so they could focus more on their shooting improvement.

Let's use your avatar to illustrate. Say that the bird represents all of the things you don't want discussed here and that the perch represents that part of the forum where those topics land. If that bird was causing me problems that I really didn't want, doing away with the perch would be on the top of my list of remedies.

Or, since subtlety doesn't seem to fly here, why don't we get rid of the Hate, Like, Rules and Questions that Don't Fit Anywhere? If these discussions are such a problem, why give them a place to take root? It would be one less things for the mod's to worry about so they could focus more on their shooting improvement.

Thats what I thought you were saying but I wanted to make sure.

The bird has wings and can fly where it wants.

Why not get rid of the bird...

Or teach it the proper behavior...

Wouldn't it suck if we had to lose forums because people won't show proper behavior and follow the rules that Brian has for the forum?

And, since we are talking about people, and not birds...

Don't post political crap, folks. How hard is that? Even a bird-brain can see what we are asking here.

The intentions and expectations are clear.

Cleaned and closed. This was meant to be an announcement, not a discussion.