Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

home invasions

-JQ-

I told myself I wasn't going to post in the Hate forum for a while...but this is too much. :angry2:

An Arizona home invasion allegedly orchestrated by Mexican citizens wearing tactical gear sparked fears that members of the Mexican military were involved in a wave of violent crime in the Phoenix area, according to local reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372202,00.html

I told myself I wasn't going to post in the Hate forum for a while...but this is too much. :angry2:

An Arizona home invasion allegedly orchestrated by Mexican citizens wearing tactical gear sparked fears that members of the Mexican military were involved in a wave of violent crime in the Phoenix area, according to local reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372202,00.html

That is about as good a case as can be made to do away with 'no knock' searches and arrests.

This adds yet another dimension to the problem of No-knock Warrants. Now, someone waking to screams and shouts when the door gets kicked in at 3am has to discern if it's A. Police, B. Home Invasion or C. Assassins dressed like SWAT. :angry2:

For some reason, this is getting very little air play on anything other than Fox. It was broken on JD Hayworths radio show, but I have not seen it on any of the more "progressive" minded stations.

On the other hand, Sheriff Arpaio ran of his staturation sweeps looking for illegals yesterday and that was incredibly big news. The illegal "rights" protesters got lots of free air time and were all over the local newspaper.

Go figure.

Phoenix is changing a lot and it is not for the better. I've been here a long time and the real old timers moved to Montana / Idaho about 5 years ago and now I understand why.

For some reason, this is getting very little air play on anything other than Fox. It was broken on JD Hayworths radio show, but I have not seen it on any of the more "progressive" minded stations.

Huh ?? :blink: very strange indeed !!

This became popular with criminal element in Dallas and other large cities 15-20yrs. ago. We're starting to hear more news reports of it here too. It really sux because it is one of the most difficult scenerios for a citizen to defend agaist. About all I could think of to do would be to try and barracade yourself and say you're not coming out 'till you see squad cars.

"We have seen an increasing amount of these type of violent crimes in the past five months," Phoenix Police Sgt. Joel Tranter told the Arizona Republic. "We want the public to realize that these types of crimes will not be tolerated in Phoenix"

????? How about "We, the public, want the police to realize these types of crimes will not be tolerated."

Scary stuff.

BEers,

This is a subject of Law enforcement that has always bothered me.

There is no way to tell.

the door is down.

Is it the Good Guys or the Bad Guys?

After much thought I decided the Good Guys are going to have to live without

the 'invasion' tactic.

It is nice for them for the same reason it is nice for the criminals.

The only way to resolve the issue is to tell the public that if there is no knock,

it is the bad guys.

miranda

We had several occurrences here in South Africa where criminals used police lights and in some cases even marked Traffic police cars to stop and rob. The problem was so bad that the Police advised people not to stop but to drive to the nearest Police station.

Currently we have the Zimbabwean army robbing shops and banks in the Northern part of our country. In one shootout several Policemen were killed. Our government is still using its "silent negotiations" to try and rectify what is happening in that deeply trouble country. If there is one place where a invasion would help the citizens of a country it is Zimbabwe. The opposition leader had to flee to the Dutch embassy to escape being murdered by the government

Edited by Johann the Horrible