Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dante's Inferno Test

ErikW

Yeh, actually the "Tenth Level" is the way OUT. But not too many people know about that. I bet Duane does, though.  Some of us are so-o-o-o bad, we're great!!

Actually, one of my all-time favorites quotes is, "The doors to Hell are wide open. People can walk right out of Hell, and the reason they are in Hell is that they choose to stay there."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys and ladies,

you guessed it.

According to Dante's "Divina Commedia", hell is underground, like a big cone-pyramid dug into the earth.

Its deeper circles are actually the top of purgatory's hill on the opposite side of the earth.

Hope this drawing will clarify.

1-2-1.jpg

Dante, during his journey described in the "Divina Commedia", went through all three places (Hell, Purgatory, Heaven) and actually passed from Hell to Purgatory the way SiG Lady guessed.

• 5 months later...

I know you have to be BAD to be condemned to the 9th level. Do you have on your Range Dominatrix suit, skin tight leather, .45 on your hip and whip in your other hand?

I got a penalty at the last match, I may need to be punished...

YOU feel alone??!!  Sheesh, I don't see anyone ELSE owning up to being relgated to the 9th Level, now do I...?!  <_<

Well, alone and a tad on the pious side. :lol::lol::lol:

If it's any consolation, I tried to get to the 9th level, but failed at the attempt. Only got to a paltry 7th level. How many kittens do I have to eat to get to 9??? :o Mmmm, my avatar's looking tasty. :ph34r:

Liota

Ah, SiG Lady,

The simple truth is that you are only a 9 'cause you are so small, I think you said 5'3". The Evil can't spread out like it can with us bigger folks. If you were a foot taller like me, you wouldn't even be a 2...

Just an Evil wanna be...

Well! Whatta switch! No one even HINTED that they wanted to be "bada** 9" when this crazy test began. I even questioned my own inner motives there for awhile. Then I realized there were no questions needed. I had simply called the test's bluff in a couple of places and it had no choice but to rank me "sinful" and toss me in The Hole. Hang in there. You'll all make it down here someday... where the creative types hang out. ;) And, like I said, it's right near the secret exit. :ph34r:

I feel like I have moved from Level 2, my starting place, down at least one level. Maybe it was because of those Evil thoughts I was having about Range Dominatrix..sorry, couldn't get that visual out of my mind. Just about 180 off visualizing Rhino in a boa and spandex...

Trying to be good...trying to be good..., darn, no use...

I feel like I have moved from Level 2, my starting place, down at least one level.  Maybe it was because of those Evil thoughts I was having about Range Dominatrix..sorry, couldn't get that visual out of my mind.  Just about 180 off visualizing Rhino in a boa and spandex...

Trying to be good...trying to be good..., darn, no use...

The thought of Rhino in a boa and spandex is worth at least two levels.

GET THAT VISUAL OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :o:blink:

Liota

Oh yes, the 'eating kittens' part was VERY suitably evil.

Meanwhile, this limerick got a little lost in the shuffle on another thread..... speaking of the new RD.....

In a quest for some names for our crowd,

One 'name' came up awfully loud.

The Range Dominatrix!

She'll round out our wild mix

Of gun folk--of which we're all proud.

She'll whoop us with insults and kisses,

Depending on our hits (or misses)!

But watch for the 'whip'

Of a caustic, sly quip...

It's yer mind she'll convince of what bliss is!

Thank you. Now on to more productively evil things.

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Repenting Believers l Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Virtuous Non-Believers l Very Low

Level 2 | Lustful l Very High

Level 3 | Gluttonous l Moderate

Level 4 | Prodigal and Avaricious l High

Level 5 | Wrathful and Gloomy l Moderate

Level 6 - The City of Dis |Heretics l Very High

Level 7 | Violent l High

Level 8- the Malebolge | Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers l Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Treacherous l High

Just my luck,,,one level from the real party,,,and the door out!!!

B)B)B)