Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

Can't See Brian's Forums?

Thanks to long-time member Clay Autery, we now have an off-site url to check The Forum's status.

This link:

http://www.brianenos.org/

...Will auto re-direct to a small forum, where I will post announcements/updates if The Forums or BrianEnos.com are not working properly.

You can either bookmark: http://www.brianenos.org/ - or just remember to replace ".com" with ".org" - if you can't get to http://www.brianenos.com.

Hard-core addicts might want to head on over there and register (with the Member Name you have here) in case you ever need to post - you'll be able to do so right away.

Clay volunteered to host and maintain brianenos.org after our last disaster with The Planet. (Over 9000 servers were down for over 24 hours, including ours.)

Cheers to Clay!

:cheers:

Thanks Clay. ;)

I signed up too.

I know how that is Brian... my connection has been down for three days after some storms here. I have three neighbors that all have different providers and we have access to each others networks in case of emergency. I guess it's only right that I use it first since I set them all up. :) It has kept me from climbing the walls the last three days. Also, I'd have a hell of a time working without it.

Edited by JThompson

So we can get on there and register as Merlin or something !!! :surprise:

:roflol::roflol:

Nice idea. Thanks Clay. I registered, now to wait until I'm approved. :cheers:

Thanks y'all... Hey, I was feelin' the same pain as everyone else when I couldn't get to the forums. Now, IF there is a a problem, folks can find out what's going on. The Planet is not the only big hostinf/co-lo place to have a major disaster recently. The onfrastructure is straining to keep up.... and losing.

Anyway, I'm on the road, but I'll try to keep up with the registrations, et al.

This was a great idea. I just registered there. Thanks to Mr. Enos and Mr. Autery. :cheers:

Thanks Clay,

It might keep me from getting the shakes so bad when I can't get on BE's forums

dj

I was surprised I didn't see anyone on brianenos.org while we were down for 4 hours yesterday.

;)

I was surprised I didn't see anyone on brianenos.org while we were down for 4 hours yesterday.

;)

I checked it ..

;)

I saw it, but was working so I let it go....

Between Quinn, Area 5 and my real job, things have become "interesting." :devil:

;)

Where?

I popped over to the USPSA Forum...where there is a "Brian Enos is down?" forum for reporting issues here...but I didn't get through there either. So, I thought the people that hacked Angus, Novak's, etal...had gotten to the USPSA site and us (aren't we on the USPSA server?).

;)

Where?

I popped over to the USPSA Forum...where there is a "Brian Enos is down?" forum for reporting issues here...but I didn't get through there either. So, I thought the people that hacked Angus, Novak's, etal...had gotten to the USPSA site and us (aren't we on the USPSA server?).

Geez.

It was probably the popping that got you silly for a bit.

;)

be