Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger

Ben Stoeger

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise man, took long enough! Good luck, good choice. A lotta people are going to be surprised its not a CZzzzzzzz.

The Tanfoglio frame fits my hand a lot better.

ben, is there a significant difference between your stock ii and the stock iii? what made you choose stock ii?

Wise man, took long enough! Good luck, good choice. A lotta people are going to be surprised its not a CZzzzzzzz.

ben, is there a significant difference between your stock ii and the stock iii? what made you choose stock ii?

They are pretty similar. The Stock 2 has a bull barrel and is easier to get in the US.

They are pretty similar. The Stock 2 has a bull barrel and is easier to get in the US.

thanks ben...

Training has been proceeding as planned. I identified a couple weak points after the Great Plains match. Mostly my crappy reloads and poor shooting from tight positions. I feel like I am knocking out the close range targets just fine, so I am cutting back on training for them.

I should be ready to go for Area 3.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently enroute to Area 3, and I am looking forward to it. I had a downright TERRIBLE practice today, so I will dryfire the shit out of my gun in the next couple days to make up for it. I think that will leave me in a good place to do great things at the match.

I have been really busy the last few weeks. Doing one on one training, recording my DVD, Podcasts, etc. I have been finding time for shooting… and I am getting to shoot plenty when I am working with people. I feel a lot better than I did before Area 5. We will see.

Area 3 is on the books. I only got video of day one.

I shot conservatively. This match had many opportunities for a trainwreck and I did my best to avoid them. Almost everyone on my squad cratered on one stage or another and quite honestly it scared me. I just didn’t want that to happen.

Hello Ben, I have went over your website and your videos of DRY fire. These days I am training production - (with CZ SP01 Shadow), previously I shot 4 yeards years Standard devision here in Israel

I have a question about shooting strong/weak hand. I am right handed and the right hand shooting " single handed" is going well.

The problem is with LEFT hand

HEre is couple of videos to see - how the " spreading " goes

today

2 weeks ago

3 weeks

5 weeks

Want to hear how it went, looks like maybe gun issues? Total speculation of course, but Looks like Ben won a lot of stages and then DNF.

He shot some very good stages, he was keeping a close eye on JJ's times.. Second day into the match, on the second to last stage, he got to the last 4-5 targets and gun went click.. He thought he felt something break.

Checked the gun, said nothing was obviously wrong with it. Felt it was an ammo issue at that point. He packed up his toys and left.