Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger

Ben Stoeger

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took my competition Elite 2 apart.. it is the same gun I have used since 2006 and I have never taken the slide down. I figured it was time for a new firing pin and extractor.

I also am re springing all my competition magazines.

I should be good to go for competition soon!

I have a twisted sick amount of ammo loaded up and I want it to warm up so I can burn it off.

The seal is broken. That thing is done. Seen it happen one too many times. :roflol:

I just had my birthday and I am ready to get back to shooting some more. It looks like there will be an early spring up here, so that means more shooting!

Also.. I got some Rudy glasses for my birthday, so I finally wont have to wear my beat up old pink glasses any longer.

I have gotten out to do some shooting already this year.

My biggest observation is that dryfire with an extremely heavy trigger has really helped my trigger control and such. I am an absolute terrorist on "Dot Torture"

I have set myself some tangible goals regarding my 2012 training plan. I will post those when I get around to it.

Also.. there will be a review of Engmann's book forthcoming in the near future... oh yes.

I have set myself some tangible goals regarding my 2012 training plan. I will post those when I get around to it.

Also.. there will be a review of Engmann's book forthcoming in the near future... oh yes.

Looking forward to both.

I only know of Engmann from his time on Top Shot, so this should be interesting. :sight:

I just had my birthday and I am ready to get back to shooting some more. It looks like there will be an early spring up here, so that means more shooting!

Also.. I got some Rudy glasses for my birthday, so I finally wont have to wear my beat up old pink glasses any longer.

Did you use a discount code?

I am currently loading precision bullets and it is going well. I have to say they shipped them to me VERY quickly. Great service from those guys.

I have been batting around the USPSA category awards idea for awhile now. I think we need to drop military and LE category and add high Rudy Project Shooter category.

Hi Ben, What powder are you using behind coated bullets?

Thanks

I am currently loading precision bullets and it is going well. I have to say they shipped them to me VERY quickly. Great service from those guys.

I have been batting around the USPSA category awards idea for awhile now. I think we need to drop military and LE category and add high Rudy Project Shooter category.

Thanks

Solo 1000.. the rumors are true.. it is somewhat low smoke.

Thanks

Solo 1000.. the rumors are true.. it is somewhat low smoke.

Thanks!

The last few days I have been pretty much re-engineering mans approach to shooting.

That isn’t actually true…. I am getting married pretty soon. I am dealing with all that crap plus preparing to move.

I should be all settled in by next Monday. Once that is done the training is going to get pretty intense in a pretty big hurry.

Good luck on the marriage thing. Just remember, anything you truly value she is going to take in the divorce takes maintenance. This goes for shooting, cars, and even relationships. So there you go, and once again good luck. :cheers:

JZ

Fixed that for you :D

Just kidding - congrats Ben :D

Good luck on the marriage thing. Just remember, anything you truly value takes maintenance. This goes for shooting, cars, and even relationships. So there you go, and once again good luck. :cheers:

JZ

I clean my gun the bare minimum and the same goes for my cars....

Are you saying I need to buy my lady a gym membership? =)

Good luck on the marriage thing. Just remember, anything you truly value takes maintenance. This goes for shooting, cars, and even relationships. So there you go, and once again good luck. :cheers:

JZ

Do that and you will be on the couch in record fashion.

JZ

Do that and you will be on the couch in record fashion.

Really? I bought her a membership for Christmas and she loves it!

My lady is a different sort.