Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger

Ben Stoeger

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hearing rumors that the Rudy Project Team has a “blacklist” of some sort. The list is of people that make trouble or make fun of the team or something like that.

I can’t really believe that rumor… it is just too silly.

On the off chance that it is true, I would very much love to be added to the list. Actually, I want to be team captain of the “blacklist” squad. That sounds pretty cool.

That is awesome. It would be hilarious if it is true.

I checked the weather in Eau Claire, WI (wherever that is, must be near the North Pole?)

Today: 18 Degrees (Feels like 7) Chance of shooting 0%

Tomorrow: 28 Degrees Snow Showers. Chance of Shooting frickin 0%

Extended Forecast. Warming to 37 Degrees and Snowing, Generaly miserable with slight thoughts of shooting. Chances of shooting <1%.

Chances of loading ammo 100%, Chances of dryfire 100%.

Its all good!

With the demise of Black Bullets International I had to go elsewhere for bullets. Precision makes a comprable product. I already have ordered about 15k bullets from them and they seem to be just fine to me.

I can't wait to get to the live fire.

With the demise of Black Bullets International I had to go elsewhere for bullets. Precision makes a comprable product. I already have ordered about 15k bullets from them and they seem to be just fine to me.

I can't wait to get to the live fire.

Ben, Thanks for the tip. I plan on placing an order and starting to reload within the text couple of weeks.

Here's an email I got from them...

Dear BBI Customer

My name is Chandler LaFrain and I am the new owner of BBI. At this time we are not accepting any orders and any orders that were in the system when it was under Tom Drazy are being cancelled. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. It is going to take me a few months to get everything back in a condition to manufacture bullets and provide them to customers. I have your contact information and will be glad to inform you when we are back up and going. To show my commitment to current BBI customers who were inconveniences by the transition, I will be offering a 10% discount on your 1st order after we are back up and running.

Chandler LaFrain

BBI - CEO

I am currently loading precision bullets and it is going well. I have to say they shipped them to me VERY quickly. Great service from those guys.

I have been batting around the USPSA category awards idea for awhile now. I think we need to drop military and LE category and add high Rudy Project Shooter category.

I have loaded ammo all day every day for quite awhile now. I am really chomping at the bit for the stupid snow to go away.

I can’t go to the Ohio Section match any longer because my sister scheduled her wedding at the same time. I tried to make up an excuse but I think my family figured out that I am not actually a transplant surgeon and thus will not be performing a heart transplant on May 24th.

I have loaded ammo all day every day for quite awhile now. I am really chomping at the bit for the stupid snow to go away.

I can’t go to the Ohio Section match any longer because my sister scheduled her wedding at the same time. I tried to make up an excuse but I think my family figured out that I am not actually a transplant surgeon and thus will not be performing a heart transplant on May 24th.

Very inconsiderate of your sister. LOL. Both of my sisters got married within 4 months of each other this year, but it was during the winter.

Lol, I skipped my brothers wedding when he scheduled it on te same weekend as the Canadian Nationals. In fairness though that marriage didn't last long...of course I did go to his second wedding and that didn't last any longer so I know it's not me...lol

• 2 weeks later...

I just took my competition Elite 2 apart.. it is the same gun I have used since 2006 and I have never taken the slide down. I figured it was time for a new firing pin and extractor.

I also am re springing all my competition magazines.

I should be good to go for competition soon!

I have a twisted sick amount of ammo loaded up and I want it to warm up so I can burn it off.