Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Request colored (blue?) rig pictures

KommBat

Here's my mismatched rig.

If you wanna different colored holster, I've got black one just like it.... :D I have one blue Ribas holster and matching pouches. The other rig is a black holster with blue pouches. I'll have to bring the camera back to the hotel tomorrow to post pics of the blue rig.

I got the Ribas gear used at a great price so I didn't have much say in the color. The mismatched look has grown on me and doesn't bother me anymore.

If you wanna different colored holster, I've got black one just like it.... :D I have one blue Ribas holster and matching pouches. The other rig is a black holster with blue pouches. I'll have to bring the camera back to the hotel tomorrow to post pics of the blue rig.

I got the Ribas gear used at a great price so I didn't have much say in the color. The mismatched look has grown on me and doesn't bother me anymore.

Hey, it's patriotic....all you need is a white and you're set!

Hey, it's patriotic....all you need is a white and you're set!

I'm waiting for someone to make a white belt. It will go great with my bell bottoms. :P

Gee Pharoh, I didn't know you had a sponsor :P What's his name ? Do you have a link ?

Unfortunately he is not a forum vendor, and per forum rules:

Advertising

The general forums are not for any advertising whatsoever.

Please do not advertise products or services for yourself or for others in your posts or your Signature, either with text, Avatars or images.