Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer(beat thoma$$ a$$) Blast

any time you're ready old man.

Thats funny, your older than me :surprise:

Actually I have been working at another facility helping them out for the last weeks. I'll probably be there for another 4 weeks. They are having a huge gang problem right now and just had another riot last Sunday, Fun stuff. Been putting long hrs in through the week and some on the weekends depending on whats going on. I'll make it if I can. Its the same with the Mich sectional, if they have any walk on spots left I might make it. You guys know me, I'm trying to make both :roflol: I need to even the score up with Thomas.

Flyin

Michigan has walk-on slots!!!

If you find you can make it even the night before (to either match) and I will get you in... or just show up at the match and I will put you in... A few hours notice would be nice though... don't just show up 10 minutes before first shot and expect to be right in... lol... it takes me a minute or two to get you in the match and print get stuff together for you. But I will gladly to do it hear just don't tell too many people I'm so nice.

WV USPSA shooters...?? If we had EVERY one of them, it wouldn't be enough to fill a squad. :(

(they do have a club now)

Jeff, $penny made it to Area 8. I talked with him some last night. He was shocked to hear that we might kill the OHIO match. I expect most folk are.

Everybody always waits until the last week or two to sign up, but that can really put the squeeze on a match.

Folks...if you want to make this match a go, recruit shooters this weekend at you local matches...and email shooters. Get a car load together and come out. On Monday, MAKE SURE TO LET JEFF KNOW YOU ARE SENDING YOUR APPS IN !!!

You know it will be a good match. Stages, props and crew are all top-notch. And, heck...most of the shooting at the Livingston club is in the nice cool shade!

And, heck...most of the shooting at the Livingston club is in the nice cool shade!

An outdoor range... In the shade??? :cheers: This I gotta see!

Hey Moneypenny... Get that other WV guy and get up to MI! LOL!!

Some food for thought:

Q: Why don't they teach Drivers Ed and Sex Ed on the same day in Michigan?

A: It's too hard on the mule!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What does the average Michigan grad get on their SAT/ACT's?

A: drool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why do you not see any nativity scenes around Christmas time on the Michigan campus?

A: Because they have a hard time finding three wise men and a virgin!

Q: Why was OJ's white Bronco seen headed toward Ann Arbor?

A: He knew nobody would look for a Heisman Trophy winner there.

Q: What do you call a Michigan cheerleader with two brain cells?

A: Pregnant

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Michigan campus?

A: A visitor

Q: Why doesn't Michigan have ice on their sidelines during games?

A: The guy with the recipe graduated.

Q: What are the three hardest years in the life of a Michigan Wolverine fan?

A: Second Grade.

Q: Why do the University of Michigan grads hang their diplomas from the rear view mirror?

A: So they can park in the handicapped spaces.

Q: How many Michigan freshmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None, it's a sophomore course

I'll spread it around Oxford sunday. Can only afford 1 match a weekend due to gas prices and Oxford is closer. I hope we can get the match going. A side from my daughter wanting to come cheer me on It's a great tune up for nationals 2 weeks later. :D

I am not from Ohio or Michigan but you guys came to are state match in Indiana . I found 1 other to help share the gas . 2 maybe 3 from Indiana are coming. Not sure what to shoot, rev. or open ? Will mail the entry in Monday.

How much is the match hotel going for 1 night? :roflol:

Edited by colt

I have another shooter coming with me and still have room for at least 1 more. Any Ohio shooters want to catch a ride and share the gas are welcome. I'm coming in from Cinci so anywhere between here and there wouldn't be a problem. If you split gas 3 ways it feels like "old times". We have to keep this match going cause it will be my last for the year if it goes. If not then I guess I'll go back to the Western PA match.

I have another shooter coming with me and still have room for at least 1 more. Any Ohio shooters want to catch a ride and share the gas are welcome. I'm coming in from Cinci so anywhere between here and there wouldn't be a problem. If you split gas 3 ways it feels like "old times". We have to keep this match going cause it will be my last for the year if it goes. If not then I guess I'll go back to the Western PA match.

Is it true that anyone you put in your car has to be cuffed ? It would make for a long ride.

Is it true that anyone you put in your car has to be cuffed ? It would make for a long ride.

Only if she is cute!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.

Is the Ohio in Michigan Match -------a go --- or a no go???????

Based on the USPSA squadding site... no shooters have been added in a week...... and we're down to only a couple weeks before the match with under 60 shooters.

We are giving it through this weekend to see if we can snaggle some shooters from the MI sectional. Final call will be made Monday

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.

Based on the USPSA squadding site... no shooters have been added in a week...... and we're down to only a couple weeks before the match with under 60 shooters.

We are giving it through this weekend to see if we can snaggle some shooters from the MI sectional. Final call will be made Monday

Can we cut it any closer for a go/no go? Waiting that close doesn't leave me enough time to request days off work and I don't want to waste them. Man, this sucks.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.

Can we cut it any closer for a go/no go? Waiting that close doesn't leave me enough time to request days off work and I don't want to waste them. Man, this sucks.

Sorry I'm not the one making the call.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.

I know. I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying, that's all. I'm squadded up and have that day off. I'd take a couple extra for travel but don't want to waste them and then have the match not happen, know what I mean? Oh well. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.

I know. I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying, that's all. I'm squadded up and have that day off. I'd take a couple extra for travel but don't want to waste them and then have the match not happen, know what I mean? Oh well. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

Sorry for the delay in deciding folks, but we are doing everything in our power to make this match a go. I have already decided that T-shirts are a no-go, as I needed a 3 week advance notice for our provider, and I was not going to purchase them and get stuck with them if the match didn't happen. If you purchased one, your money will be refunded. As for the match itself, we need Ohio shooters to support it. Judy, Flex and I will push it at our Michigan Sectional (which has over 130 competitors), and hopefully that will bolster the numbers a little. Bottom line is, that if this is to happen, YOU need to get on the phone or talk at the range, as not everyone who shoots USPSA is on this forum. I'll build it if you bring them. We'll give our final answer after this weekend. ;)

Jeff LaFave,

Co-MD

Edited by Barrettone

Ryan you're NEVER going to get that bolt tightened if you don't re-position that wrench once in a while. :goof:

:roflol:

Jeff... How close is the match to happening? Is there a firm minimum number of shooters required and how close is it?