Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OH!.......

You guys went and made me do it ........................ read 'em and weep Michigan-ers! B)

All the following shooters are from the great state of Ohio! :cheers:

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

CHRIS KEEN 1st OVERALL LTD

BILL SEEVERS 1st Master Open

2007 TARGETING ED.

JOHN FADORSEN 1st Master Open

ROBERT VOGEL 1st OVERALL Prod.

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

JOHN FADORSEN 1st OVERALL Open

2006 TARGETING ED.

KYLE FARRIS 1st Master Prod.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

KYLE FARRIS 1st OVERALL Prod.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH!.......
You guys went and made me do it ........................ read 'em and weep Michigan-ers! B)

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2007 TARGETING ED.

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2006 TARGETING ED.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

Hmmmm...That's odd...I didn't think Bill made it through any of those matches without DQ'ing... Did I say that out loud??? :roflol:OH!!!

The natives are really gettin' restless now...gotta love that Buckeye/Wolverine pride!!!

Edited by Barrettone

We simply need more shooters to make it happen. This is YOUR Ohio Sectional.

Wow!!! I had no idea we were at risk of cancelling! :surprise: I'll be there, and even recruited Deb (aka The Bunny Lady from Nationals) to help out. I am so looking forward to flying all my OSU banners etc. in Michigan. Maybe what we REALLY need is an OHIO team vs a MICHIGAN team?? :ph34r: Of course, based on recent performance by our 'friends up North', that may not be much of a contest anyway.... ;)

Not sure which team I would be on.............I live in Ohio, root for Michigan and do most of my shooting in Michigan. I probably wouldn't be able to be on any team, the Michigan guys won't want me because I live in Ohio and the Ohio guys won't want me because I root for Michigan.

Somebody pick me please !!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Wow!!! I had no idea we were at risk of cancelling! :surprise: I'll be there, and even recruited Deb (aka The Bunny Lady from Nationals) to help out. I am so looking forward to flying all my OSU banners etc. in Michigan. Maybe what we REALLY need is an OHIO team vs a MICHIGAN team?? :ph34r: Of course, based on recent performance by our 'friends up North', that may not be much of a contest anyway.... ;)

Not sure which team I would be on.............I live in Ohio, root for Michigan and do most of my shooting in Michigan. I probably wouldn't be able to be on any team, the Michigan guys won't want me because I live in Ohio and the Ohio guys won't want me because I root for Michigan.

You can be Sweedin with me!

Pick A side :D:sight:

Edited by Sunuva

tattoos are gross, who would EVER get those...

I pick spideys side... :P

Sorry Ohio Statemates............I gotta go BLUE !!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

OH!.......

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2007 TARGETING ED.

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2006 TARGETING ED.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

Hmmmm...That's odd...I didn't think Bill made it through any of those matches without DQ'ing... Did I say that out loud??? :roflol:OH!!!

The natives are really gettin' restless now...gotta love that Buckeye/Wolverine pride!!!

Yep,

Is

Was

and Ever will be......

the time you finish above me at a match :devil:

Oh thats ok ........... we will WIN, and you will be very, very BLUE! :ph34r:

I have heard and may have even seen some guy from Ohio that is decked out in all BLUE!!!!! Could he be a closet Michigan fan ?? hmmm.........interesting :goof:

And if I recall correctly he had a creative use for a crown royal bag !!!

Edited by nwb01

OH!.......

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2007 TARGETING ED.

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2006 TARGETING ED.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

Yep,

Is

Was

and Ever will be......

Seems to me it happened in two of the above matches... :ph34r:

Edited by Barrettone

OH!.......

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2007 TARGETING ED.

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

2006 TARGETING ED.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

Yep,

Is

Was

and Ever will be......

Seems to me it happened in two (or maybe three) of the above matches... :ph34r:

Name them

Do yall have nothing better to do than sit here and bicker... haa haa haa... you old guys need your sleep don't ya????

This is not bickering. But feel free to join in if you have some BS to add too.

I just do the stats. I know where my place is... DFL

So I just get to screw with everyone elses scores... hee hee hee

Kinda feel like God!!!!!!

Summer(beat thoma$$ a$$) Blast

any time you're ready old man.

Thats funny, your older than me :surprise:

Actually I have been working at another facility helping them out for the last weeks. I'll probably be there for another 4 weeks. They are having a huge gang problem right now and just had another riot last Sunday, Fun stuff. Been putting long hrs in through the week and some on the weekends depending on whats going on. I'll make it if I can. Its the same with the Mich sectional, if they have any walk on spots left I might make it. You guys know me, I'm trying to make both :roflol: I need to even the score up with Thomas.

Flyin