Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been signed up for a long time now. My daughter just called yesterday and wants to go with me to cheer me on. She doesn't offer to do that often. So what can I do to help make this happen ? :(

Recruit more shooters. ;)

I've been signed up for a long time now. My daughter just called yesterday and wants to go with me to cheer me on. She doesn't offer to do that often. So what can I do to help make this happen ? :(

Sounds like your daughter should SHOOT TOO! B)

Well this pretty well sucks swamp water. I can't make the match due to my continuing Achelies tendon issue :angry2:

Gary,

Sorry to hear that you are still having problems with

your tendon - Hope that the hump has stopped growing.

Paul

LOL, your up only because you were a no show at Summer(beat thoma$$ a$$) Blast. Nope, not signed up for the Ohio match and can't commit either. Hopefully it works out for everyone who put the work into getting it done.

Flyin

We simply need more shooters to make it happen. This is YOUR Ohio Sectional.

Wow!!! I had no idea we were at risk of cancelling! :surprise: I'll be there, and even recruited Deb (aka The Bunny Lady from Nationals) to help out. I am so looking forward to flying all my OSU banners etc. in Michigan. Maybe what we REALLY need is an OHIO team vs a MICHIGAN team?? :ph34r: Of course, based on recent performance by our 'friends up North', that may not be much of a contest anyway.... ;)

PRH had to put the brakes on me...I was gonna:

1) Have a start position with a huge inflatable Wolverine helmet that the shooter had to wear.

2) Make every "M" in the stage descriptions and walk-thru's a "Michigan Block M".

3) Hang a banner above the gate that said "Welcome to Michigan...We host our own Sectionals!"

4) Make the RO and competitor shirts Maize with Blue Lettering.

5) Kick off the match with a loudspeaker recording of "Hail to the Victors".

6) Have all maize and blue poppers.

7) Have U of M flags flying on all stages.

PRH said that I would probably be shot, so I withdrew these proposals. Besides...Kyle is a better shot than me, and it just might have been worth the DQ to do me in!!! :roflol:

Jeff,

That's funny as hell.

Why not do a friendly team wager. 1 shooter in each of 4 or all 5 divisions. Total combined points wins.

Not a bad idea Jake ..... Ohio has some kick a$ shooters in Open, LTD, Prod., and Revo.

What does Michigan have ? Open & LTD ? B);):ph34r: (poking the Revo. bear fer sure here) :roflol:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Right you are Bob, but how do you explain the end of Raccoon Hunters & Targeting Ed ?????????? :D

(I heard they were tired of all the Ohio shooters coming up to take their trophies away!)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

You guys went and made me do it ........................ read 'em and weep Michigan-ers! B)

All the following shooters are from the great state of Ohio! :cheers:

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

CHRIS KEEN 1st OVERALL LTD

BILL SEEVERS 1st Master Open

2007 TARGETING ED.

JOHN FADORSEN 1st Master Open

ROBERT VOGEL 1st OVERALL Prod.

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

JOHN FADORSEN 1st OVERALL Open

2006 TARGETING ED.

KYLE FARRIS 1st Master Prod.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

KYLE FARRIS 1st OVERALL Prod.

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Now Now children... I think i should contact a mod to close this post... oh wait one of the mods is one of the ones stirin the shit up!!!!

Thats ok I'm a spartan fan by marriage. Rag on UofM all you want. Maybe I will wear an apalacha state shirt... or however thats spelled

You guys went and made me do it ........................ read 'em and weep Michigan-ers! B)

All the following shooters are from the great state of Ohio! :cheers:

2007 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

CHRIS KEEN 1st OVERALL LTD

BILL SEEVERS 1st Master Open

2007 TARGETING ED.

JOHN FADORSEN 1st Master Open

2006 MICHIGAN SECTIONAL

JOHN FADORSEN 1st OVERALL Open

2006 TARGETING ED.

KYLE FARRIS 1st Master Prod.

CHRIS KEEN 1st A Prod.

2005 TARGETING ED.

BILL SEEVERS 1st A Open

KYLE FARRIS 1st OVERALL Prod.

That only proves Ohioins pay better then Michiganders... lol

Speaking of... Chris I am still waiting for my payment for that 2007 sectional win... ;)