Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pin here

7-digit # on the mailing label of your Front Sight magazine.

'The system' has never sent an email to me with a PIN/passcode, but I've used the number from Front Sight and it's worked every time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a new computer and haven't got winscore on it yet. I am getting the disk tomorrow so anyone who sent in their stuff and it hasn't showed up on self squadding yet should see yourself tomorrow.

Just a reminder that the match fee will increase from $80 to $100 on July 15th. I know it is 4 weeks away, but I want to make sure that I don't have to field the "Why is it $20 more when it is still 5 weeks from the match date?!?!" questions. We are doing so to insure that we have our entries into registration in a timely fashion. Our statistician is going to be busy doing the Michigan Sectional entries up until that match date of August 10th (not to mention a lot of us working that match as well) , so I want to get the bulk of the Ohio apps out of the way early and not have a huge influx at an inconvenient time. Besides, we need to get a budget figured out, and the earlier the entries, the easier to do so. So PLEASE, consider this ample warning that the fees change July 15th, and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS!

Thanks and DVC,

Jeff LaFave

Co-MD

Hey, that is...like NOW.

Just a reminder that the match fee will increase from $80 to $100 on July 15th. I know it is 4 weeks away, but I want to make sure that I don't have to field the "Why is it $20 more when it is still 5 weeks from the match date?!?!" questions. We are doing so to insure that we have our entries into registration in a timely fashion. Our statistician is going to be busy doing the Michigan Sectional entries up until that match date of August 10th (not to mention a lot of us working that match as well) , so I want to get the bulk of the Ohio apps out of the way early and not have a huge influx at an inconvenient time. Besides, we need to get a budget figured out, and the earlier the entries, the easier to do so. So PLEASE, consider this ample warning that the fees change July 15th, and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS!

Thanks and DVC,

Jeff LaFave

Co-MD

Hey, that is...like NOW.

Yup...must be postmarked by tomorrow!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a new computer and haven't got winscore on it yet. I am getting the disk tomorrow so anyone who sent in their stuff and it hasn't showed up on self squadding yet should see yourself tomorrow.

Everything is up and running now. If you are on the squadding page but have not yet recieved a pin let me know!

Due to several requests, we are extending the early registration deadline for the Ohio Sectional to August 10th to accomodate peoples budgets. So, it is still $80 if you register by then. It is understandable that people need to hold off until the month of the match to make the decision to shoot with the current economic conditions. We do not want to see anybody left out, and hope this helps make some peoples decision a bit easier. ;)

Thanks and DVC,

Jeff LaFave

Co-MD

Edited by Barrettone

Just wanted to let everyone know the reason for the delay is I am on vacation out of state this week. I will try to respond to your e-mails or posts and soon as possible but it may take me a little longer than usual. Also if you are not up on self squadding yet and you have sent in your stuff you will be up on Monday,

Thanks

Judy

Just to let everyone know I am back from vacation and everyone should be on the squadding system. If you sent your application in and you are not there or you haven't recieved your pin to squad yourself let me know.

OK Everybody,

We currently have 51 entries for the match. Unless we get a large influx of entries, the match is at risk of being cancelled. I moved the date back for the late entry fee to try and get a few more people to send their stuff in, so make a little noise out there if you want to see this thing happen! We have some really cool stage designs, and I would like to build the match. Talk it over at the range this weekend, and then post your intentions here if you are going to come (then send in that application!). ;)

DVC,

Jeff LaFave

Co-MD

I WANNA GO....

Y'all be sure to have a few cold ones in my "memory"!

If we end up not doing the match...we can say nobody showed up 'cause Kat wasn't going to be here.

I'll drink a beer for you either way Kathy. (Oh...and I'll do a shot for Dave too.)

We will make a determination on Monday or Tuesday next week. I am not going to go into specifics or numbers. We simply need more shooters to make it happen. This is YOUR Ohio Sectional. I am only helping to deliver it on a range that would take it (since nobody in Ohio wanted it). You Buckeyes need to patronize the match if you want to see it happen.

Jeff LaFave

Co-MD

Edited by Barrettone

I'm already signed up and squadded and have hotel reservations! I'd like to see this match happen for a couple reasons... I had a great time at the OH Section last year, it's one of four majors I was planning on this year (skipped the MI Sectional for the OH Sectional) and I'M FROM OHIO!!! :cheers:

It would truly be a shame if this match had to be canceled due to poor attendance. Several people worked very hard to make this happen. We all know there would be some complaints if nobody had stepped up this year. Come on shooters, lets make this happen.

I'm signed up to work the match, not to mention having a stage I designed (as my CRO classifier final-exam) included in the match. Was sort of hoping to CRO that stage so I could see how everyone chose to shoot (or game, as the case may be) my stage. ;)

post-4139-1217469022.jpg

It was also the last "tune-up" prior to Nationals for me, so that would certainly be a bummer if it doesn't go as planned. :(

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

I've been signed up for a long time now. My daughter just called yesterday and wants to go with me to cheer me on. She doesn't offer to do that often. So what can I do to help make this happen ? :(

Swamp water. That reminds me of the stage that Sako put a bunch of us Ohio guys on last year at the Targeting Education match. As seen at the start of Sharyn's video.

Heal up, Gary! I might feel bad giving you a hard time if your hurt. (Probably not, but I don't want to take that chance. :) )