Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The stages, as posted, are not completely accurate. Paul is still changing some of the verbage, and they will need to be compressed to meet the host range's limitations. That is why I hadn't posted them yet. Please be aware, that what has been posted is close, but not the final stages that will be approved bt NROI. ;)

Edited by Barrettone

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to get some apps in. As soon as I get the online squadding info I will be putting yall on there. If for any reason you are unable to squad yourself put down whom you wish to shoot with and I will do my best to get you on the same squad. I will be squadding ALL remaining unsquadded competitors a day or two before the match. If you have any questions about the online squadding system or if you don't recieve a pin let me know either by e-mail or a message here and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability or get you in contact with the person that can or get you your pin.

I'd love to shoot the match, but it will all depend on if I can find someone to share a ride/gas with. My main shooting buddy got laid off and he's not wanting to spend the $$ to get up there. Hopefully I can hook up with one of the RoundTown guys and make the trip as my first Major match at Indiana last weekend was a total blast!!

Just a reminder that the match fee will increase from $80 to $100 on July 15th. I know it is 4 weeks away, but I want to make sure that I don't have to field the "Why is it $20 more when it is still 5 weeks from the match date?!?!" questions. We are doing so to insure that we have our entries into registration in a timely fashion. Our statistician is going to be busy doing the Michigan Sectional entries up until that match date of August 10th (not to mention a lot of us working that match as well) , so I want to get the bulk of the Ohio apps out of the way early and not have a huge influx at an inconvenient time. Besides, we need to get a budget figured out, and the earlier the entries, the easier to do so. So PLEASE, consider this ample warning that the fees change July 15th, and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS!

Thanks and DVC,

Jeff LaFave

Co-MD

I wish I could make this one.

Sorry you won’t make it, however, perhaps it is for the best.

I don’t know if I would survive another “drive by kegging”

Paul

I wish I could make this one.

Sorry you won’t make it, however, perhaps it is for the best.

I don’t know if I would survive another “drive by kegging”

Paul

Would you rather be chalked?

What happens in Quincy stays in Quincy - NOT!!

Self squadding is up. Let me know if you did not recieve your pin

I had to request mine through the system and it was there in seconds but it didn't just come. Something maybe just a tad out of whack?

Self squadding is up. Let me know if you did not recieve your pin

I had to request mine through the system and it was there in seconds but it didn't just come. Something maybe just a tad out of whack?

I think the system is a bit funky sometimes. I have had several people not get their pin and have heard a lot of other people having the same problem.