Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put the match entry into USPSA for the Major Match Schedule. Should post in a day or two. I'll have the match application posted at livingstongunclub.org/club in the next week or so. Match fee will be $80, plaque and trophy only. We are working on T-shirts and will advise as more info becomes available. Looks like 9 stages plus chrono with a round count around 210. Paul Hernandez will be the RM, Kyle and I will Co-MD, and we will be running the match over 2 days with staff shooting on Saturday (with some special exceptions TBD by the MD's) and the regular match running on Sunday. This is the OHIO SECTIONAL, and all the COF's will be designed by OHIO SHOOTERS. Thanks to Paul (PRH) for getting us a bunch of great Buckeye RO's to come up and pitch in with our guys to do the match. More to follow...

Edited by Barrettone

Glad you could get something together Kyle. I don't think I'll make it as that Sunday we have a Steel Challenge match where I shoot. Maybe next year!

OMG these match fees this year are going to kill me but how can you put a price on this much funn?? :cheers:

Nice to hear the match is on track.

R/T, maybe I'll finally make it to a match in MI this year..... :cheers:

OMG these match fees this year are going to kill me but how can you put a price on this much funn?? :cheers:

That be sweet

Need to get you a nice avitar of the Stanley Cup winners to give you while you are here LMAO

That be sweet

Need to get you a nice avitar of the Stanley Cup winners to give you while you are here LMAO

Here is a pdf of the stages

Ohio_Sectional_08.pdf