Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning on the road again

Congrats to Henning for winning Standard Division at the Kongsvinger Open. I guess he is on his way to http://www.extremeeuroopen.eu/ ... Good luck Henning, Cliff and Frank!

Leo

Darn, your quick draw beat me this time!! I was hoping to make the announcement.

Now we just need him to upload pictures from that new camera.... if he finds a computer to use..

leo

Hi Diann,

I just placed an order, invoice number 586. I didn't know I needed the safety until tonight. With the Area 1 match in a few weeks, I'm worried about getting it installed and fitted in time. If you can, please send it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jeff

Diann,

I just ordered right after Jeff and may have hit a wrong key address for the credit card info when I entered the order. PM me if I hosed it up. What can I say.... its 1AM and I should be in bed!

Rick

Hi Diann,

I just placed an order, invoice number 586. I didn't know I needed the safety until tonight. With the Area 1 match in a few weeks, I'm worried about getting it installed and fitted in time. If you can, please send it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jeff

I just sent you an email to your comcast address 'bout this....

Diann,

I just ordered right after Jeff and may have hit a wrong key address for the credit card info when I entered the order. PM me if I hosed it up. What can I say.... its 1AM and I should be in bed!

Rick

I didn't notice your 2nd order until I returned from the post office when I sent your 1st order. I won't charge you shipping for the 2nd order. Sorry I didn't get it out at the same time! :o

Do you mean you may have given an inaccurate credit card number? I'll use the cc no. from the 1st order. :)

Daffy & I may have had a minor mishap or two while staying at Henning's house, but he owes me BIG TIME for mowing his jungle, er, lawn!!! OMG!!!!!! :cheers:

Thanks to everyone for all the support you give Henning!

• 3 weeks later...