Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STC Regional @ NRA Whittington Center

reneet

Please pass the word. ANyone that's looking for something to shoot this weekend. You are welcome even if you don't have all the required guns. We've got plenty to loan. Not to mention, this event is hosted by the one and only Lones Wigger (recently elected to the US Olympic Hall of Fame)!

From STC Web site ...

May 23th, 24th & 25th ,2008 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, New Mexico.

Friday, May 23 will be a practice day.

Saturday, May 24 - Shoot all six events unless there are too many teams and then finish up on Sunday.

Sunday, May 25 - Shoot the shotgun events.

View and download the Regional Match Details and Entry Form. PDF(13KB)

Contact Lones Wigger at lones.wigger@usashooting.org for more details or call 719.866.4886

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PRE-REGISTER, PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTACT THE REGIONAL MATCH HOSTS IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THEIR REGIONAL.

Typical list of guns we use to shoot this match...

Shotgun-Reliable 12 Guage Semi-auto shotgun OR Over/Under if you're pretty decent at reloading it quickly (My personal gun is a Remington 11-87)

Handguns-Rimfire 22 LR Semi-Auto or Revolver (My personal gun is a S&W Model 41 with Clark 5.5" Bullseye Optic Barrel)

Handguns-Centerfire 9mm, 38 super, 9x23, 40S&W, 10mm, 45 ACP Revolver or Semi-Auto (My personal gun is a custom STI 38 Super comped, scoped (C-More slide ride) racegun)

Rifle-Rimfire 22 LR semi-auto (Most of the guns on the line are Custom Ruger 10/22s as is my personal firearm)