Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of the stages look awesome!!! Stage 5 - Boulder Dash and Stage 13 - Short Rounds Revenge look like nail biters. How is the boulder going to work on Stage 5? Is it going to be a big beach ball that just rolls down the ramp via gravity or is it going to be a motorized thing? I was thinking about it last night and the only way to keep it consistent for all compeditors would be to have a motorized setup that had the boulder move at the same speed every time it "drops". If it was a big beach ball I can see any amount of wind greatly affecting its speed after its released.

Either way all of the stages look like they rock and it is going to be a bunch of fun I am sure. Its awesome that the lowest round count stage is 14 rounds. The rest of the stages are all 24 - 32 round stages which is cool.

Boulder Dash (nice name Huh!) is a 5 foot RUBBER Ball and we are going to fill it with between 4 and 5 gallons of water to give it a 50 or 60 pound keel to keep it in the track if the wind blows and to give it constants roll from gravity. Had this stage designed right after i saw the movie. We would like to add spider web to run through But can't be Consistent with that. :blink:

Also if you are having Problems Viewing Anything on our web Site or Don't see your name on the self squadding page TRY emptying your Cache or Force Refresh your Browser On a Mac you hold down the control Key and Click the refresh button on the browser. this force your Computer to Load from the web and not your computer Cache Memory of an earlier Version of the Page. Some one Explain how to do this for Windows Explorer Please.

Edited by scorch

To clear the cache on Internet Explorer you have to go into Tools> Internet Options. This will pop up the internet options window and it should be on the "General" tab. On the General tab in the middle there should be a section called "Temporary Internet Files". Click on "Delete Cookies", when that is done click on "Delete Files". Then go to the "History" section and click on the "Clear History" button. Doing all of this will clear out any prior web page access knowledge and allow all new webpages to be loaded "Fresh".

Edited by CHA-LEE

Boulder Dash (nice name Huh!) is a 5 foot RUBBER Ball and we are going to fill it with between 4 and 5 gallons of water to give it a 50 or 60 pound keel to keep it in the track if the wind blows and to give it constants roll from gravity. Had this stage designed right after i saw the movie. We would like to add spider web to run through But can't be Consistent with that. :blink:

Holy Cow :surprise:

This has got to win the award for carnival match of the year!! Or maybe history :cheers:

I was looking at the stages closely and Stage 2 states that there are 16 IPSC targets but the picture only shows 15. Is there a missing target on the picture or is there a typo on the stage description?

No, its hiding behind the barrels and will jump out at you like a spider monkey! Oh, wait... that was two years ago, wasn't it...??? :lol: I can't remember, I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew! :lol:

The dark house will be a blast! It is only there to distract you from the shooting that needs to be done. Wear white gloves and shoes so you know where your hands and feet are. :roflol:

Bill

I might want NVGs to see the freaking targets this time!!

Doesn't that put me into Open???

Y'all got more walls than China.

Looks great!

Y'all should be trekkin' down from the great white nawth for this 'un ;) It'll feel downright warm tuh ya, I reckon... :lol:

We gonna meet at the Texas Roadhouse again???

How 'bout it Jim? Lady in blue?? Carina?? Where's that little kid we made sit on the saddle??? Him too!! Get him Polo!!!

Looks great!

Y'all should be trekkin' down from the great white nawth for this 'un ;) It'll feel downright warm tuh ya, I reckon... :lol:

How 'bout it Jim? Lady in blue?? Carina?? Where's that little kid we made sit on the saddle??? Him too!! Get him Polo!!!

All I know is that if I go again this year and I get hit with any peanuts I'm returning fire with a water pistol! :devil:

Where's that little kid we made sit on the saddle??? Him too!! Get him Polo!!!

Heh. That little kid is Lab (IceDragon).

He got hit by the recession and is currently unemployed in London.

No trip to Texas for him this year. :(

-Chet

Looks great!

All I know is that if I go again this year and I get hit with any peanuts I'm returning fire with a water pistol! :devil:

Ah the peanuts are not so bad :rolleyes: (its just small arms fire)

Its the onions that can take you out :surprise:

:roflol:

Jim

Looks great!

Ah the peanuts are not so bad :rolleyes: (its just small arms fire)

Its the onions that can take you out :surprise:

:roflol:

Jim

I don't know if Justin will be there to get a butter handshake again or not, but I am sure someone will!!