Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

Make sure and check ALL your folders in your e-mail. The USPSA self squad system sends out the e-mails, so it could be in your junk or spam folders.

Just FWIW - I double checked my email over well, and I didn't receive a notice from the squadding system... ;)

I didn't either....if you use the PIN number on your copy of Front Sight it'll work. Damon said you promised to squad with us and do all the stage breakdown for us just cause you're that kinda guy (kidding) :roflol:

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make sure and check ALL your folders in your e-mail. The USPSA self squad system sends out the e-mails, so it could be in your junk or spam folders.

Just FWIW - I double checked my email over well, and I didn't receive a notice from the squadding system... ;)

I also never received anything from USPSA but since I was able to squad myself with the Front Sight front cover PIN number, all is good.

Just me, myself and I in Squad 19 thus far. And I even started using mouthwash and deodorant. Dang.

Bill

scorch> Can you fix Henning Wallgren's USPSA number in the USPSA Self Squading system? His USPSA number is listed as "A" and that is keeping him from doing the self squading. Can you change his USPSA number to TY-25335?

Everybody needs to lean on Robert to shoot Open. I mean, for God's sake, the man has the quintessential drag racing match, and he's still driving a Ford Pinto... :lol:

Well,,,,he could be shooting a revolver....

FORD PINTO!!! :goof: I really like SS. But I might have to take Dave up on this. But I have had it three weeks and only put 15 rounds through it so far. With the holidays, being Sick, cold weather and Busy with this match, no time to shoot it. AND I don't want to embarrass any GM's shooting open with the same gun by beating him :roflol:

On another Note: THE STAGE DESIGNS ARE UP ON THE DTR WEB PAGE. as of Jan 14th. Let the comments begin :rolleyes:

Edited by scorch

AND I don't want to embarrass any GM's shooting open with the same gun by beating him :roflol:

No worries there... Mine's an inch longer than yours... :roflol:

On another Note: THE STAGE DESIGNS ARE UP ON THE DTR WEB PAGE. as of Jan 14th. Let the comments begin :rolleyes:

My only comment is.... Is the chrono going to work this year? :surprise::roflol::cheers:

Hope so. Steve S. Told me yesterday he can't make it so it should work :rolleyes: Got plans on running everyone thru it. Going to over staff this year, 5 RO's and an RM Canceled at the last minute last year. Work Stuff. Only an Inch longer?

Edited by scorch

Hope so. Steve S. Told me yesterday he can't make it so it should work :rolleyes: ...

Hey, HEY, HEY ... oh yeah, I guess I kinda do resemble that remark! :blush:

Well, once this shooting wing of mine gets into better working order again, I'll be back out there on a seek-and-destroy mission for chrono's. ;)

If Robert changes his mind and doesn't shoot SS High Velocity is going to come unglued. :roflol: He agreed to go with SS because Robert said he was going to. I need more big sticks!!!

Bill

Actually, I wasn't going to shoot the match at all before Robert said he was shooting SS. Am I going to need MORE mag pouches now? :wacko: