Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent my entry off on the 2nd via priority mail, how do we know that we made it into the match or not? Will we be sent a confirmation e-mail?

Watch the self squadding on the uspsa site. Your name will appear that self squadding list. Robert or somebody from DTC will contact you with your password so you can pick a squad.

What ever you do DO NOT Repeat DO NOT send over Night WITH SIGNATURE REQUIRED. I am not here usally when the mail comes and your entry will sit at the post office for a few days till I can get over there. SO you are wasting your money on the over night.

Edited by scorch

the first 59 entries are up on the self squadding page as of Wed jan 7th. They keep changing stuff about the self squadding so let me know if you get your pin or not at my regular e-mail address scorch@doubletapranch.com

Worked for me too- I'm in squad 20. :cheers:

I'm in Squad 19. I get to sneak around the berm and see if you shoot matches like you practice on your videos! :D

Cool- should be a hoot. I have always wanted to shoot one of these matches! Should be a great opportunity to meet fellow Benos members. :cheers:

Worked for me too- I'm in squad 20. :cheers:

I'm in Squad 19. I get to sneak around the berm and see if you shoot matches like you practice on your videos! :D

Cool- should be a hoot. I have always wanted to shoot one of these matches! Should be a great opportunity to meet fellow Benos members. :cheers:

This is a great match...

sorry I am going to miss this year..economy is just not going to let that happen for me..

enjoy the experience..Robert always gives us something to talk about :D

The Self squadding system generates the PIN numbers and sends them out, I Have nothing to do with that. I can look them up after the fact. If you have an e-mail address at like (IE: Hotmail, gmail yahoo) and the like these FREE servers batch send their e-amils out and could take a day or two to get your e-mails.

If anyone has advice on picking a squad, please let me know. I don't think anyone from my area is going.

You are welcome on Squad 18 if you don't mind shooting with some old MO cops. ;)

Craig

I'm going to wait a couple more days for my shooting partner to get his entry in. I would like for both of us to be on the same squad. I'm sure we would have a blast with the "MO" Cops!

Make sure and check ALL your folders in your e-mail. The USPSA self squad system sends out the e-mails, so it could be in your junk or spam folders.

Just FWIW - I double checked my email over well, and I didn't receive a notice from the squadding system... ;)