Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to add a personal appeal for low level shooters to attend this match, so I have company..... :rolleyes:

How low?

And will there be any revolvers???

Oh man...The DT is not too revo friendly :surprise: its hoser delux :rolleyes:

Hope to see you there Shawn :D

Jim

there always a couple of die hard with REVO's who take on the DTC. Fun to watch. After the 5th reload on a stage, they seem to get tired. I wonder why?

Maybe if I had a 10 round revo...

Nah I will stick with the XD.

I would like to add a personal appeal for low level shooters to attend this match, so I have company..... :rolleyes:

How low?

Jim

Considering the theme, "Indiana Bones and the Double Tap of Doom", it may be time to dust off that WWI era Revo (or it's facsimile) and shoot it like Indy J.

How low?

Jim

Considering the theme, "Indiana Bones and the Double Tap of Doom", it may be time to dust off that WWI era Revo (or it's facsimile) and shoot it like Indy J.

Hmmm...

Anybody wanna swing the big sword for me??

Edited by Shawn Knight

Hey Guys

After a Long Absences, Just wanted to Let you guy Know that missed it last year THAT WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT THE CAVE (DARK HOUSE) AGAIN THIS YEAR. Got something alost as cool as the tiki torches planned this year for the low light cave this year, since Indiana Bones spends a lot of time in cave and such.

Hey Guys

After a Long Absences, Just wanted to Let you guy Know that missed it last year THAT WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT THE CAVE (DARK HOUSE) AGAIN THIS YEAR. Got something alost as cool as the tiki torches planned this year for the low light cave this year, since Indiana Bones spends a lot of time in cave and such.

Excellent. Now lets discuss the spider monkey stage from two years ago!

Its getting to be that time of year. Is the match application posted yet?

Thanks.

Edited to note : I checked the official website and see that the application will be posted late December and applications will not be accepted before January 2nd.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Hey Guys

Uh...

I hope I don't have to run from a big boulder...

Edited by Shawn Knight

Hey Guys

Uh...

I hope I don't have to run from a big boulder...

It's the snakes man, the snakes!!!

going to have some of them also! (Rubber & Foam Snakes) Sorry Calvin R., Steve M. (they Hate Snakes also)

If you made them real, I'd probably HAVE to bring the better half. She has this Steve Irwin thing about Snakes!

Steve Going to use Something Like it on the font of the Shirts, That is from the Front of the Match Books. problably need 5 Single Stack Mags at the Minimum and three Double 19-20 round mags for limited. Just added up the Prelimenary rounds for the match right now it is 362 rounds with no misses in 13 stages. could be slightly lower but no higher

Edited by scorch

Oh the humanity!!! Now I won't get to come back to DT this year. Conflicting match days, same weekend as LaRue. Since I shot DT last year, and despite thinking it was just about the best match I've ever attended, I'm gonna do the 3-gun thing.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD OF A DECISION THIS WAS!!! :angry2:

Ken, There are lots of three guns. ONLY ONE Double Tap! You got time to reconsider :roflol: I think the '09 match will be as good or better than last years. A bunch of guys told me last year that they did not know how I was going top this match and I made it a goal to do just that. Make it top Last years, got some really cool ideas for stages. and the Dark House Again!