Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

Just curious, is the prize table going to take hours upon hours to go through? Is it on Sunday after the match or Saturday Evening kinda like Space city does it?

Sheldon C., Go to our Web Page and Click on the Match Info Button It is ALL explained there. Unless you are just giving us Jabs.

Separate Prize table on Fri and Sunday. will Help Speed things up on Sunday and Not have to burden you to hang out and pick stuff up for your Friday shooting friends.

awards start around 12:00 on Sunday usually off range by 2:30 this includes the Prize table. ( last year we had some issues with the Printer, This year Lee Neel is scoring and bring his Laser Printer and computer we are Using the New Bar Code System "HE" designed so should speed up scoring Considerably)

Edited by scorch

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robert, are the squad numbers the order we are going to shoot? ie, if Benny and Merlin are on squad 6 on Friday, and I am on squad 7, do I have to worry all day about them being behind us? I mean, I hear them guys from Corpus are a little rough on the Okie crowd!! :)

I can't wait to shoot the match this year.

Hey Benny, cold ones on me Thursday night.

Mike

gwhiz UHHHH! NO! got to wear our gloves, there will be plenty of new ones for each person. Squad Numbers are relative to the stages Squad 14 will start on stage 1 squad 15 on stage 2 and so on as you move from stage to stage you will go up in numbers (IE: shot stage 1, move to stage 2, shot stage 2 move up to stage 3 etc:) Toilet paper for everyone but general chang. he is a klingon he uses his hand. :roflol:

Edited by scorch

That probly wouldn't be a bad idea to have both on the stage.

I would also tell the RO for the stage to ask every squad if anyone is allergic to latex. You don't want anyone to have a reaction for using a stage prop.

I changed over to 19 to be with more Production shooters!

Cool! You were on my squad last year. Gonna be a good squad!

Sweet it's going to be like DTC 2008 Squad 22 all over again!

Hey I knew I recognized some names!!! Awesome guys!! Justin can't make it this year. Oh well :( i wonder if there will be any Crazy Canuks?? I really liked meeting them!!

That probly wouldn't be a bad idea to have both on the stage.

I would also tell the RO for the stage to ask every squad if anyone is allergic to latex. You don't want anyone to have a reaction for using a stage prop.

That would be bad!!

Edited by Shawn Knight

Are You Allergic? any one Allergic to latex Gloves? We could Have some Nitrle Gloves on hand.

Best to just go with one type - if someone perceives an advantage in one over the other (no matter how slight) you could have an arbitration on your hands :rolleyes: I think they make Nitrile gloves in the same sizes as latex, with the same tight feel, etc - should be exactly the same effect ;)

Are You Allergic? any one Allergic to latex Gloves? We could Have some Nitrle Gloves on hand.

Best to just go with one type - if someone perceives an advantage in one over the other (no matter how slight) you could have an arbitration on your hands :rolleyes: I think they make Nitrile gloves in the same sizes as latex, with the same tight feel, etc - should be exactly the same effect ;)

Sad but true.

Know who sells cheap Nitrile gloves? Harbor Freight! :roflol:

Was out at the range today and the bays look fantastic! Reminded me of the infield of a nicely kept ball field.

Like... grass???

no - more like the nicely raked and clean clay infields. No grass. ;) Scorch graded and bladed the bays, they look great!

OK will have some Nitrile gloves or all Nitrile, will check. The feel and Fit should be the same as latex (I use Nitrile for my business cause of the Chemicals i use) So far it looks like only one person, but could be more. We don't want any one to have a reaction! The Competitor should know weather the are allerigic to Latex. Should be something that you list on the release also.

Thanks Catfish. Spent 22 Hours Grading and Crowning the Bays, so they would drain and Look good.

Edited by scorch

Very true...

Should have thought that one through.

Not having that Allergie, and it not being put on the release. Had No Idea just touching latex would be a problem. Fixed!

On brighter Note:

Just heard from Lee D. (open) and Travis T. (Limited) from the AMU. they are going to Make it to Double Tap this Year and are shooting the Friday Schedule of the Match.

Welcome Back Guys!