Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold 121gr IFP?

My question is in regards to the MG 121gr. bullet. I have heard good things about them and I am thinking of trying them. Have any of you used them in production loads? They will be used in a CZ 75. My normal load is a 124-125gr. MG or Zero with N320 or Ramshot Comp. Any reason for changing? More accurate?

I've use them with no troubles. I can't say they are super accurate (for me), but they feed great.

I run them in my Tangfolio open gun at about 170pf.

I think the price is right. My local club sells Ranier plated bullets at cost (plus minimal fee), and the MG 121 are the same price!!

I tried some in my CZ and they work just fine. I switched back to the 124's only because I needed to be able to tell my open loads from my production loads.

Roger, why do you need to differentiate them? I didn't think any of your loads even made Minor. :roflol:

I tried some in my CZ and they work just fine. I switched back to the 124's only because I needed to be able to tell my open loads from my production loads.

Roger, why do you need to differentiate them? I didn't think any of your loads even made Minor. :roflol:

I shoot them with 3.9 gr of Titegroup and really like them, just got another case of 3800 in.

I shoot them with 3.9 gr of Titegroup and really like them...

Same here. Of course I must admit that the bullets* are probably a lot more accurate** than I am capable of hurling them.

---------------------------

*Not to be taken internally.

**Your mileage may vary.

This offer not available in all states.