Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Prescott Pratical Shooters Special Classifier this weekend

Intel6

I had heard about a match that they were putting on and went on the internet to find out about it. It was full but I saw that they were going to run a 6 stage special classifier and they intended for people to shoot more than one division. Being down here below Tucson I don't get to shoot many classifiers in a year so this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up, especially since it was in the state and relativly close.

Myself and two others went up for the match on friday (about a 5 hours drive) and we intended to shoot multiple divisions as we were only classified in 1-2 divisions. I corresponded with Debi Keehner and she was very helpful answering my questions.

We went to the range on Saturday and found there were 30+ shooters. Sign in was easy and organized and the match went well.

After the initial match we went back and shot 3 more divisions which took a while. We were the last shooters there and Debi was great and just kept saying that she would stay as long as needed. As were finished up a stage on our last go through they were breaking down the stages but they were patient and there was no rush. We ended up leaving the range after 5pm and it was a long drive home but well worth it.

I just wanted to post a public thank you for Debi and her club's hard work. I was able to get six more classifiers in Limited and will be able to get an initial classification in Limited 10, Open and Single Stack. I basically got years(plural) worth (for me) of classifiers in one day which was a great opportunity.

Neal in AZ

Edited by Intel6