Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First Match

Rocket35

Ok, I need to know how you made that awesome video.

It looks great...makes you wish you were there...oh, I was there.

I've changed your name to Rocket J Squirrel...hope you don't mind. :)

cool - what are you shooting??

I am shooting a STI Spartan in SStk. I am still having some issues that I haven't had time to really work out due to attending the academy up in Sante Fe. But hopefully I can make some progress today.

Nancy- thanks for the kudos and I don't mind the nickname. I have been called "snake hips" a time or two also! :roflol:

Jay & Damon- thanks also for the kind words. :)

I am still using windows movie maker. I just had to use a free program to convert a friends video, because windows doesn't want to use quicktime video. My hat cam and Sony use a more windows friendly format. My friends camera is a Nikon.

I have a word for ya bro.... reloads. :P Nice to see some video from you again... hope you are getting settled in there. ;)

JT

Yeah- I know!! :blush: I can't dryfire or anything at the academy all week, because it is on state property and has level 2 inmates running around. And the weekends are devoted to matches and getting things done like getting driver's licence, bank account and house hunting! I will get there again after my 8 week academy is over.

I am still using windows movie maker. I just had to use a free program to convert a friends video, because windows doesn't want to use quicktime video. My hat cam and Sony use a more windows friendly format. My friends camera is a Nikon.

Ah, converting from .MOD's? That's the only thing I don't like about my Panasonic. If I just rename em to .mpg, I lose the 16:9 formatting, so I'm running a trial version of Windows Expression Encoder (which expires in 7 days :( )