Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nose Hair

Vagus

Just the ones that stick out. All day. Nobody mentions it. They just stare uncomfortably at that long thick black and coarse hair dangling from your nose like some sort of rope waiting for a midget to climb up on. The one you would have had the presence of mind to pull if you had taken a descent look at yourself in the mirror before you left instead of sucking in your gut and flexing your arms at it.

Otherwise I like the departicalization of air it does for me.

Yes I do believe I made that word up. I will be in contact with Webster shortly.

Tell me about it!! I don't mind the ones that stick out, I hate the ones that go across and tickle the other side of the nostril. You end up digging at your nose like a first grader all day trying to figure out what it is. Nose hair sucks/blows/whatever!!

any suggestions on what to use to shave them off? Mine sticks out too and I have to practically use a small scissor to trim them. Thanks.

Pull 'em out - It separates the men from the boys. B)

-Chet

I actually have one of these Motokata%20Nose%20Hair%20Trimmer01%20041406-post13.jpg

but those bastards sneak up on you..

But this is the guy that admitted to getting eyebrows waxed...

I have a think about hair in the wrong places, I might need professional help.

I think they give away those nose-hair trimmers free with each pair of girlie-jeans... :rolleyes:

And coming up next week on the best shooting forum on the web; Fabric conditioner, scented or un-scented...? You decide.

Edited by BritinUSA

I thought this was the hate forum.

roflmfao.jpg

You know you're getting old when the silver/gray/white ones start sticking out of your nose :blink:

In just the right light, they are even more eye catching than the solid black ones :surprise:

No, no, no, you guys got it all wrong. Being of Eastern European decent, I know all too much on the

subject. First, its not the ones that stick out, its the ones you trim just inside and then they poke and

Burrrrn the inside of the nostril, ahhrrrr :angry2: . I dont trim anymore, you've got to yank them like a man.

You dont want to be sitting there at work pulling on the tip of your nostril all day either !! :lol:

I got the best thing, works for those ears too, ready? I'm a tech and I wear latex gloves all day,

those suckers give such and good grip that one tearful pull and your all done "all" done!! :o:P:lol:B)

I think they give away those nose-hair trimmers free with each pair of girlie-jeans... :rolleyes:

And coming up next week on the best shooting forum on the web; Fabric conditioner, scented or un-scented...? You decide.

We all don't live in Boulder where it is acceptable to let them turn into dreads and soak them in patchouli oil.

Go ultimate Frisbee off the flat irons and some other stereotypical Boulderite stuff.

just kidding btw.. I grew up in Colorado and still have a tiny grudge with the pot smog liberal cesspool that is boulder.

And thanks for the rubber glove tip Dirty Chamber.. ( I guess that name works on multiple levels )

This will probably get moved to the humor forum soon. :cheers:

Funny how hair seems to sprout out of your ears and stuff as you get older :surprise:

Jim

I have always thought the same thing. Another one of God's great jokes at man's expense. It quits growing on top of the head where it belongs, and develops an affinity for growing on my ear lobes and nostrils like wolfboy.

Many years ago a friend came up with the bright idea of burning his nasal hairs. I walked into his place as he was rolling around on the floor crying and holding his nose. He had fired up a butane lighter and stuck it up to one of his nostrils! OUCH!! I asked him if I could watch him do the other nostril. Never did get an answer. Lots and lots of tears.

CYa,

Pat

HMMM, anybody ever try waxing the inside of their nose? I have to admit I got tired of shaving my ears so i waxed my ears. It works. Not sure about the nose yet. Ouch!

I may have to look into waxing. I am done with trimming. I have been tweezing my ears, but it is a battle that never ends. Waxing may be just the thing....

For the record, I too hate the things and pull them out at the earliest opportunity.

This will probably get moved to the humor forum soon. cheers.gif
Many years ago a friend came up with the bright idea of burning his nasal hairs. I walked into his place as he was rolling around on the floor crying and holding his nose. He had fired up a butane lighter and stuck it up to one of his nostrils! OUCH!! I asked him if I could watch him do the other nostril. Never did get an answer. Lots and lots of tears.

CYa,

Pat

Or to the "Things you only do once" thread