Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boys wearing girls jeans!

G-ManBart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those kids are the offspring of these kids...

poison_80sbighair.JPG

Wiseguy !!!

Alright but if you got a bunch Glam Band guys and Emos together, who would win in a fight ??? :surprise:

I got my money on the hard drinking Rockers !! :P

Alright but if you got a bunch Glam Band guys and Emos together, who would win in a fight ??? :surprise:

Who cares? I hope they take each other out. :devil:

Who cares? I hope they take each other out. :devil:

If it were a battle of wits...it would be hand to hand

Jim

:lol::lol:

So that's what it is!! I'm back at college to finish up my degree and I was wondering what the hell was going on with guys' pants, apparently they're not guys' pants. However, the baggy pants comment takes me back to 97 when I was on a "Tiger Cruise" aboard the LHD USS Essex with my brother. We were in the chow line and my brother and I were on one side with the Navy flight deck guys and on the other side were the Marines. Some kid, another "Tiger" was walking down the hallway. We were all laughing and heckling this kid as he was walking by with his pants below his ass. He looked scared sh**less and started to go up the ladder to the hatch above when some Marine stepped on his pant leg and his drawers hit the floor. The kid about sh** himself as he grabbed his pants turned and tried to run away falling as he waddled off. A priceless moment.

I'm not sure if that is better than the kids sucking on passifiers during my senior year in high school about 14 years ago.

I remember my senior year! what was getting sucked wasn't no pacifier :surprise: LMAO!

ha

WTF! is that a male or female?

This story reminds me the other day when I went to get a hair cut. I could not help but hear the 40 something guy or whatever tell his barber or in his case stylist!! to make sure and put a little gel in and clean up this and that! At first no problem right - this is normal! Then I looked over and his hair was shorter than mine and that is short! How do you put gel in 1/4 long hair? He fussed about and gave the lady trouble about a hair here and a hair there!!! WTF man!! Just curt your freakin hair and leave!!! Then he says - see you next week!!! O MAN!! That is it! Too many girly men - I tell you it's china - they are putting something in the food :lol:

Edited by KGentry