Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cliff W. and Dave M. adopt a child together!

Carmoney

We have been trying to buy a Russian wife though. We keep getting turned down, I guess I should stop sending Dave's picture and just use one of mine.

post-3279-1207073925.jpg

Edited by cliffwalsh

gosh, thanx for all the kind thoughts.......have been terribly busy w/ the new addition, so been kinda out of touch...you all know how it is.....will keep up w/ some progress reports..... oh yeah, we will......

• 3 weeks later...

As the possible bio-dad, I really hope Cliff and Dave will let me be involved in their adopted son's life, at least to some extent. I will do my very best not to be intrusive, as I made a conscious decision not to press for a paternity finding. It's hard, though. Sometimes I cry when I think about what I'm missing, but I know it's for the best.

;)

As the possible bio-dad, I really hope Cliff and Dave will let me be involved in their adopted son's life, at least to some extent. I will do my very best not to be intrusive, as I made a conscious decision not to press for a paternity finding. It's hard, though. Sometimes I cry when I think about what I'm missing, but I know it's for the best.

;)

I dont know about that Mike, I see alot cliff in that kid

Stop. I can't take any more of this discussion. Mods please close this thread, it's just too painful. I'm sorry, I don't mean to get emotional......it just hurts to think about what could have been.

well just back from the morning feeding, the little monster, ugh, i mean tyke, is sure a handful. really eats alot!!! i guess he got that from cliff. definitely can't let him have any beer! the potty thing is somewhat of a problem, though. i guess it's a plus that i clean carpets, but the smell, whew.....and i dunno if you've ever seen male monkeys in a group at the zoo??? they kinda have this "social sexual" thing.....he keeps doin' that in front of everybody! we need help on that one.....gotta go, will keep you all posted.......

well just back from the morning feeding, the little monster, ugh, i mean tyke, is sure a handful. really eats alot!!! i guess he got that from cliff. definitely can't let him have any beer! the potty thing is somewhat of a problem, though. i guess it's a plus that i clean carpets, but the smell, whew.....and i dunno if you've ever seen male monkeys in a group at the zoo??? they kinda have this "social sexual" thing.....he keeps doin' that in front of everybody! we need help on that one.....gotta go, will keep you all posted.......

Sounds like Cliff has been doing most of training. :roflol:

Edited by L9X25