Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A new Hell quote

PINMAN44

"In heaven, your lover is Italian, your mechanic is German, your chef is French and your butler is English

In hell, your lover is German, your mechanic is Italian, your chef is English and your butler is French..."

unknown...

"In heaven, your lover is Italian, your mechanic is German, your chef is French and your butler is English

In hell, your lover is German (From personal experience, I would MUCH prefer a German lover to an Italian one!!! Be careful what you ask for), your mechanic is Italian (Ferrari's aren't all bad), your chef is English (I like fish and chips, and bread and butter pudding for that matter) and your butler is French (This one could be a problem) ..."

unknown...

Ferraris aren't all bad.

I agree, but I suppose by the same theory mother inlaws aren't all bad either.

BUT, I don't want either living in my house when I am picking up the tab.

From personal experience, I would MUCH prefer a German lover to an Italian one!!! Be careful what you ask for

I assume (in your case, girls)

Having tried both myself, I am undecided and will have to conduct further testing. At another time as the wife objects to my line of research at present.

I will therefore undertake this kind of research involving firearms (seeing as they give much less trouble and don't mind if you cross borders). Again still undecided.

But will gladly put my life at extreeme risk to help my fellow shooters.

I like fish and chips, and bread and butter pudding for that matter

Wise man.

and your butler is French (This one could be a problem) ..."

Agreed!, French (Cars, Guns, Butlers and defensive positions) they seem to fail badly when approached by the Germans.

Edited by gm iprod