Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was getting the info on two redundant spreadsheets, it is taking a bit to remove duplicates . . . Cheryl - all one million of your entries are in there.

You & Rod get the award for best 'hand-eye" coordination (or just luckiest) :cheers:

Most people are in MULTIPLE times.

That number on the bottom of the page (250 +) includes all the 175 people who 'tested' the program. Didn't have time to clear it.

Emails going out now. Will post when done with the "Congratulations" & starting on "Waiting List."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Linda, I just got REALLY stresed out and worked at it really hard!!! Thank you for all the work and stress on your end! Kisses to your husband

Cheryl :)

Am in again for the big match! Do both of us use the number you sent me or does he wait on his own number? We both put in together from our individual pcs.

Everyone has an individual code (S.G. is 37 & S.E. is 38) :)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

Am in again for the big match! Do both of us use the number you sent me or does he wait on his own number? We both put in together from our individual pcs.

Everyone has an individual code (S.G. is 37 & S.E. is 38) :)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Thanks Linda!

Well, since I did not get an e-mail guess I missed out again. Hit the submit at 6:30:01 and got error msg, re-entered and got error msg, re-entered at 6:31:04 and it went to a web page for the match. So , not sure what is happening.

Was I the only one it gave an error and wouldn't let me submit for a few minutes?

Nope, I had the same problem. It was really odd, I hit the submit at 6:30:01 and the clock changed to 6:18:00 so I re-entered and hit submit and the clsok went back to 6:18:00 so third time I guess it takes it but I go to the home page for the match. My guess is that we did not make it.

My clock went back to. I sure hope I made it due to living only two hours away and this is the only major match for me this year that I can make. Sniperdog lets cross our fingers.

i got the same glich i think it was because of the big influk but the clock went back because you were sitting there waiting for 6:30 and when you got the glick you hit the back button each time you hit it it took you back to the time you did the app. you had to go back and start over (i think) that is what i did and got the web page to the army team so i hope i did it right

System worked slick for us. Thanks Linda.

Next question, this match is over 6 months out and we have a match that holds 250 shooters but we already have 92 posts about it on this forum. The question is, after the match is over which will have received more posts, this match or the nationals????? :)

I'm willing to bet that the majority of us that sat there hovering at 6:30 will get in. I'm sure Linda is swamped trying to eliminate the doubles and get her spreadsheets in order. Just be patient.

In the words of my good friend Mike Sexton......Linda is a professional.......this isn't her first rodeo. :roflol:

ETA: I am in at #120

Edited by 00bullitt

Okay. Sent out 130 codes that will get folks in the match. After a quick coffee break, I will start sending waiting list messages.

A quick word about the waiting list codes. There are 130 shooters with codes that will get them confirmed into the match once I get their application & check. If I do not get those postmarked by May 14, they lose the slot & go to the back of the waiting list. People on the front of the waiting list move into the match.

Waiting list numbers start at 160 (130 shooters plus 30 RO & staff). If you look at the match last year, you will see we had just over 200 shooters. If your waiting list number is under 200, you will probably be shooting this match.

First, all 130 shooters were put into the Saturday-Sunday shooting. They will get first choice of 25 Friday slots (and 6 have already told me they prefer to shoot Friday). They move to Friday & shooters move off the waiting list. Then, anyone on the waiting list can request Friday (until it fills).

Later this Summer (typically July) Aaron will get sponsor agreements signed. We will move shooters out of match slots & waiting list spots into sponsor slots (23 of those). Again, everybody moves up.

There are slots reserved for active duty shooters (It IS Ft Benning). If you are on the waiting list & are active duty military, email me and we will see if you can move to one of those slots.

It is a personal victory for me that we cleared the 2007 Ft Benning waiting list which at one point had 84 shooters on it. I'm not going to let this year be different. :)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I did get 3 bounced back emails from the 1st 130. Will continue to try & contact those folks.

Guess there was a problem with server, I got an error message and nothing happened at all. Said there was problems with the server. then all at once I got the page for the application and to find out I am #168. A friend of mine on dial up has a single digit number. Problem some place I would say...