Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EGW/LEE 45 Undersized Die available in Shop

sinnsyk

Just added in a 45 ACP U-Die to the shop. Also added 45 extractors (earlier).

I have Starline 38 TJ brass available, will be adding in to the shop shortly. If you need some, and I recommend this case used with the U-Die because it's easier to resize the entire case over Starline Supercomp or Armscor Rimless brass. The 38TJ is cut higher so there is less material at the bottom of the case to worry about resizing. A HUGE help. All Tanfoglio magazines "LOVE" straight cases which is why 38 rimless and 40 S&W works great when they are either using new brass or correctly [straight] sized cases. When the cases start to form a cone-shape they tend to nose-dive and cause all kinds of grief. Use Round Nose for 38 super and as-straight-as-possible re-sized cases and you'll be smiling for ear to ear. Especially when you're loading up those 29 round mags.

Just added in a 45 ACP U-Die to the shop. Also added 45 extractors (earlier).

I have Starline 38 TJ brass available, will be adding in to the shop shortly. If you need some, and I recommend this case used with the U-Die because it's easier to resize the entire case over Starline Supercomp or Armscor Rimless brass. The 38TJ is cut higher so there is less material at the bottom of the case to worry about resizing. A HUGE help. All Tanfoglio magazines "LOVE" straight cases which is why 38 rimless and 40 S&W works great when they are either using new brass or correctly [straight] sized cases. When the cases start to form a cone-shape they tend to nose-dive and cause all kinds of grief. Use Round Nose for 38 super and as-straight-as-possible re-sized cases and you'll be smiling for ear to ear. Especially when you're loading up those 29 round mags.

Sorry but I see no 45 acp U-Die in the shop.